Round 3: Oneida vs Hampton

Spike016

2 hours ago, pujo said:

A huge thanks to my ole buddy Crow and even that little devil spike, lol. Chatted with a slew of Oneida fans and these people are nothing but 1st class, my kinda people, always said if my kids were gonna play somewhere else, I'd want it to be Oneida. Another thing I absolutely love was how they played with PCand C knowing it was over. Shows a sign of leadership, this baby junk and pitching fits like a toddler is not up my alley. Far as the game goes we were able to do what we wanted to and didn't have to get off coarse.  Just a game I was proud to witness. I'm sure we'll meet again soon and it may be reversed. What the heck. 

A BIG shout out to these Hampton Bulldogs, loved working with these kids all summer, they deserved.

I didn’t have much to holler and get all tore up about last night Pujo. Y’all whooped our tails! 

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Crow, if you happen to be in our area someday or I happen to be in your's, I want to meet up. Include spike too and ole OnB. Just set down, eat and chat

Sounds good, if OnB was healed up we were going to watch a semifinals game somewhere but he’s still healing and we’re no playing so probably won’t travel up there for another football game. But basketball is coming and my son coaches so ya never know, maybe y’all can make another trip up here :roflol:

14 minutes ago, crow said:

Sounds good, if OnB was healed up we were going to watch a semifinals game somewhere but he’s still healing and we’re no playing so probably won’t travel up there for another football game. But basketball is coming and my son coaches so ya never know, maybe y’all can make another trip up here :roflol:

Not affiliated with basketball anymore, so we'll have to find another reason to cross paths. It'll happen 

58 minutes ago, crow said:

My girls will be in high school next year so if the lady landers visit the injuns we can share that enchilada 

50 minutes ago, THE KING said:

My girls will be in high school next year so if the lady landers visit the injuns we can share that enchilada 

Sounds good. I’ve met Zach’s dad a couple of times recently at basketball tournaments. You get this way you let me know and we’ll eat for sure. 

• 1 month later...