TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, DownHillMan said:

They need to come in feeling good about themselves.  Not only from the perspectives you have pointed out here, but also for other valid reasons.  Watertown facilities will contain a huge crowd...TC players and coaches will not be able idenitfy all the wolves in sheeps clothing amongest their ranks.  This allows them to play feeling a little more safer.  They have really owned H20 at Robinson Stadium, another great aspect for them.  Turnovers never happen at Watertown, count any chance of that happen to TC, even though both turnovers you have referred to were caused by teeth shattering Purple Tiger tackles.  Oh! Almost forgot the big one...They now have a HC that is the risen savior and has taken away all their ill will, deceat, back stabbing, player coaching, bad play calling and has mended the community.  So yeah, H20 don't have a pray in this one. 

It’s late on Sunday night…. might need to lay off the sauce. Or maybe you’re one of those former FCers that migrated to the other end of the county and doesn’t have to set an alarm clock like us common folk. 

7 hours ago, jacketpharmer said:

It’s late on Sunday night…. might need to lay off the sauce. Or maybe you’re one of those former FCers that migrated to the other end of the county and doesn’t have to set an alarm clock like us common folk. 

You, are asking me to lay off the sauce?  You must be one of those Old School jackets.  Get up before dawn, tobacco juice stain on the wrinkled lower lip.  Gets his work done so he can go every afternoon to practice to make sure them there Jackets still look'n good for this Friday night.  Or, when you say common folk, are you referring to some type of inmate status?   

4 hours ago, DownHillMan said:

You, are asking me to lay off the sauce?  You must be one of those Old School jackets.  Get up before dawn, tobacco juice stain on the wrinkled lower lip.  Gets his work done so he can go every afternoon to practice to make sure them there Jackets still look'n good for this Friday night.  Or, when you say common folk, are you referring to some type of inmate status?   

“Practice, you talking about practice!?!?” I would think that a sophisticated Wilson Countier like yourself would know that in 2021 you don’t have to go to practice anymore. We watch it via live stream from our 1992 IBM Thinkpad with dial up internet. Maybe one day we will upgrade to those fancy virtual classes and some of the boys can go virtual…. I could use the help in my baccer crop for sure. 

By the way, I heard that virtual program can be a big advantage if you play your cards right. 

41 minutes ago, biggest said:

Tc claims to have 9 Goofballs, but we know they have more than that! Heck this is just a few.

1. @TCRadio

2. @RTD

3. @Grunt

4. @JohnDutton

5. @Sidelinehustler

6. @jimmycrackedthatcorn

7. @DealLawyer

8. @kingjacket

9. @jacketpharmer

Btw this picture is from the famous fall break! Isn't it breathtaking!! 

20211115_104036.jpg

At least you know who #1 is lol and as far as the view goes I’ve heard it’s less crowded around thanksgiving time, just trying to give your family some nice options for turkey day, we will be busy 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jacketpharmer said:

“Practice, you talking about practice!?!?” I would think that a sophisticated Wilson Countier like yourself would know that in 2021 you don’t have to go to practice anymore. We watch it via live stream from our 1992 IBM Thinkpad with dial up internet. Maybe one day we will upgrade to those fancy virtual classes and some of the boys can go virtual…. I could use the help in my baccer crop for sure. 

By the way, I heard that virtual program can be a big advantage if you play your cards right. 

We have Fiber-Optics Hi-Speed internet, laptops, really you name it.  It's fabulous!  But, I can't see where any type of virtual stream would be the same experince for the TC practice attendees. The thrill of putting on your old letterman jackets, won't button any more but what the heck...slip those bad boys over them overalls and have at it! Oh what glorious times!   

6 minutes ago, DownHillMan said:

We have Fiber-Optics Hi-Speed internet, laptops, really you name it.  It's fabulous!  But, I can't see where any type of virtual stream would be the same experince for the TC practice attendees. The thrill of putting on your old letterman jackets, won't button any more but what the heck...slip those bad boys over them overalls and have at it! Oh what glorious times!   

You left out the most glorious part and that is those multiple state championship rings. Let me tell you right now.... those things still fit perfectly. Its kind of like a H20 fan at a November basketball game. 

All those virtual students must be taking up the bandwidth at the school. All that fiber optics and laptops but no spell check?  

37 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

At least you know who #1 is lol and as far as the view goes I’ve heard it’s less crowded around thanksgiving time, just trying to give your family some nice options for turkey day, we will be busy 

History can never be changed.  You guys are the for sure winners this Friday night, history dictates that.  Maybe next year for those Purple Tigers.  Good job guys!  Do we even have to play this game?  Seems to be such a waste of time for everybody over here in H20 Town.  Plus, you guys might get banged up. Not like from any hits or anything, because that could never happen from a H20 team.  Maybe, sprain and ankle walking down on the field, jam a finger catching a ball during warm ups...something along those lines.  You have some pull over there in TC, who did B.S. call for the Upperman game?       

1 hour ago, biggest said:

Tc claims to have 9 Goofballs, but we know they have more than that! Heck this is just a few.

1. @TCRadio

2. @RTD

3. @Grunt

4. @JohnDutton

5. @Sidelinehustler

6. @jimmycrackedthatcorn

7. @DealLawyer

8. @kingjacket

9. @jacketpharmer

Btw this picture is from the famous fall break! Isn't it breathtaking!! 

20211115_104036.jpg

I resemble that remark,  LOL.