TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

3 minutes ago, FootballGUY931 said:

i took H20 in the previous matchup but for this game im slightly leaning towards TC.  TC must be able to shut down 14 to have a chance.  Obviously they need to be much more inspired than they were in previous match.

14 didn’t hurt them the first time that bad… it was us running in between the tackles!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, biggest said:

Tc claims to have 9 Goofballs, but we know they have more than that! Heck this is just a few.

1. @TCRadio

2. @RTD

3. @Grunt

4. @JohnDutton

5. @Sidelinehustler

6. @jimmycrackedthatcorn

7. @DealLawyer

8. @kingjacket

9. @jacketpharmer

Btw this picture is from the famous fall break! Isn't it breathtaking!! 

20211115_104036.jpg

That's only the 3rd list I've ever made in my entire life.  I appreciate the recognition!!!!  The other 2 were (1) Front Page of The Vidette for Tackling a Chicken Mascot (2) Your wife's Favorite Pool Boy!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Katdaddy said:

Rumor? Can  H20man, biggest or someone please tell me this is not true . Did Webster give the team off Mon and tues,wed then schedule a walk through for thursday? I was told he said nothing has changed in last 3 weeks (I guess he didnt think TC was very good). Is H20 overlooking TC? They can't  overlook a team that beat them 3 years in a row. How can this happen?  Sounds familiar though but my sources are probably wrong. Oh and I also heard coach put them on 10,000 calories  a day to see if they can get out of game shape in a week. Biggest I know you are a whistleblower let it leak!

Yes he did he told them to relax and go hunting and come back Thursday with their mind right :popcorneater: