TC at Hampton

tcjacket13

35 minutes ago, pujo said:

I got just a little teary eyed tonight. Worked with these kids in the weight room all summer ,told them they could be special, they worked their guts out and its paying off. I knew if they played as hard as they worked ,we had a shot. To be tough, you have to learn to do tough things. Great things don't come easy.

Best thing I’ve read on here

55 minutes ago, pujo said:

I got just a little teary eyed tonight. Worked with these kids in the weight room all summer ,told them they could be special, they worked their guts out and its paying off. I knew if they played as hard as they worked ,we had a shot. To be tough, you have to learn to do tough things. Great things don't come easy.

Not worth having if you don’t have to work for it, also my personal favorite, “being good is being greats worst enemy” have to always be striving for that next step 

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Thank you Grunt, you know had it went the other way, I'd been in you're corner. Know this had to hurt for you're kids ,they played their hearts out. Heck of a Program and always has been.

Outstanding again..heck-of-an-football game’.  And welcome to the club. We’ve been there a time or 2. Go get that that gold! Congrats Dawgs’. Well done. Keep the focus & intensity. Now we’re 1-1.  Go Dowgs’! 

3 hours ago, Ole3putt said:

Outstanding again..heck-of-an-football game’.  And welcome to the club. We’ve been there a time or 2. Go get that that gold! Congrats Dawgs’. Well done. Keep the focus & intensity. Now we’re 1-1.  Go Dowgs’! 

You guys wrote the book on it, we just got to read a chapter. We'll take that one and one, glad they don't combine scores.

17 minutes ago, pujo said:

You guys wrote the book on it, we just got to read a chapter. We'll take that one and one, glad they don't combine scores.

Stat that is crazy to me is TC only had 117 yards of offense and 77 yards of it was on one play. 40 yards of offense is all TC had for almost the whole game. Once again congrats supper happy for #9.