TC at Hampton

tcjacket13

13 hours ago, pujo said:

I got just a little teary eyed tonight. Worked with these kids in the weight room all summer ,told them they could be special, they worked their guts out and its paying off. I knew if they played as hard as they worked ,we had a shot. To be tough, you have to learn to do tough things. Great things don't come easy.

I remember us chatting last year or a couple years after Meigs beat Hampton, and I told you then the secret to Meigs' success was the very things you mentioned to the Hampton players over the Summer. Congratulations on the huge victory last night and making it to the Big Dance in nearby Chattavegas.  I hope to make it down there to see you all.... and to watch Elizabethton - one of their assistant coaches played football with my sons at McMinn County when they made it to the semifinal game.

5 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

I remember us chatting last year or a couple years after Meigs beat Hampton, and I told you then the secret to Meigs' success was the very things you mentioned to the Hampton players over the Summer. Congratulations on the huge victory last night and making it to the Big Dance in nearby Chattavegas.  I hope to make it down there to see you all.... and to watch Elizabethton - one of their assistant coaches played football with my sons at McMinn County when they made it to the semifinal game.

Hope to meet you Buc, Harder I work, the luckier I get, winners make a habit of doing things losers won,t do. 

18 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

Just now getting caught up on the thread.... Hampton WANTED it more and they got it. Both teams were ready for each other and we were blessed to be able to watch it. Congrats to you dawg fans.. All I can say is, enjoy the big dance, every bit of it. I know one TC fan that'll be rooting for you guys. Good luck. 

:thumb: 

6 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I got some bad news for you. If we don’t have backs for the wing t we can’t run anything. The wing t is designed around small bodied, quicker linemen, not based on skill kids. 

You are dead on. Teams run the wingT when their line is not huge. 

Creasy runs a type of hybrid wingT and before he was coach at Oakland , no team had won state running wingT.