Best teem inn TN hi skool histree att 825

STARSNBARS

Me and momma jist gott inn frum church....So lett me ennurjeck hear on sum ennurustin' commints

1. MTF iz a trew fan and goodur repperzintative ov his skool

2. ttitan iz perdicttin a woodshed win fer Okelund

c. Pep jist give us all a Peptawlk

d. Like wuz menshunned onn annuvur thread....Tha 3rd laist yeer agin D-B showed us thangs two bee wurried abowt.....Lett's jist hoap we reack a littull bettur this yeer

5. Ole blaze popped inn a give uss all a prevue ov tha Paytreeuts frum hiz hunnymune........:wub:

Edited by STARSNBARS
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, strongx said:

There’s gonna be a big crowd. Do they limit the number of tix to sell?

I don’t know the answer to that one. All tix, as you know, are through the GoFan rip-off app. That $1.40 per ticket fee adds up. Let’s go Red Rebels! 

Last year at Ray Hughes, as soon as the National Anthem was over, tons of kids, came running through the park/woods behind the visitors stands and climbed (one guy vaulted) over the fence. After they were in, the calmly walked to the home side. I applaud them, they found a way to see the game with limited access.

45 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I don’t know the answer to that one. All tix, as you know, are through the GoFan rip-off app. That $1.40 per ticket fee adds up. Let’s go Red Rebels! 

Last year at Ray Hughes, as soon as the National Anthem was over, tons of kids, came running through the park/woods behind the visitors stands and climbed (one guy vaulted) over the fence. After they were in, the calmly walked to the home side. I applaud them, they found a way to see the game with limited access.

I may try the vault in Friday night though I am curious of the weight limit on those poles. Please have the ambulance on alert.

I do hope it’s a capacity crowd on Friday.