Best teem inn TN hi skool histree att 825

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

I understand that and I'm not talking about you per say you might not have lost hope and truly believe Maryville can and will win. But the interest for this game is blowing off the roof so many had this game circle since day 1, even on the Virginia forum people are excited about this game and reading this thread this game is already becoming a letdown. Rw what I'm about to say will never takeaway the 17 or 18 state titles, will never take away the dominance of Maryville but I was just pointing out on this particular night whatever week it was little brother man handled Maryville and you guys still found a way to win. Don't concede yall just going to have to figure out a way to do it twice, like MidTennFootball been saying Oakland has never come to 825 and left victorious 

You assume too much. No one that I know of from our end is conceding anything and definitely not the players/coaches. If anything, they've been wanting this rematch to happen since they fired up the bus to leave Murfreesboro last year.

Edited by JSamson7

19 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

You assume too much. No one that I know of from our end is conceding anything and definitely not the players/coaches. If anything, they've been wanting this rematch to happen since they fired up the bus to leave Murfreesboro last year.

Ya , I have no idea what he's talking about Conceding , I've not seen any Rebel Fans Conceding anything . I think our young men are looking at this as having a chance to do something great !! Easy wins are quickly forgotten , beating a team when no one thinks you have a chance is something that will be remembered forever . I'm proud to this day that the 2 State Championship teams I was on beat the Powerhouse Brentwood Academy . The only problem for the winner of this game is realizing the job's not done yet . I remember losing to Ravenwood one year when we thought by beating Oakland we had it made ... I think Oakland had the same thing happen to them when they lost to Whitehaven . 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

I'm not talking about all Maryville fans but some are complaining that Oakland recruit too much and some complaining about refs because the Farragut game was closer than most expected. No doubt Oakland is the better team, to put this year Oakland team in perspective they beat a 1a team that is currently on its way to a state title, mercy rule a team week 1 that sits in the final 4 of 6a, beat two privates that both have made their way to the title game and if you split them into different private classifications both would be state champs, and man handled a Mississippi team that's in the semi finals in their state. But has Maryville forgot they are beast themselves yall dismantle two teams that either would win state in 5a Powell and West, and beat a force in 3a that the only mystery remains is if Alcoa going to have a running clock against whoever remains. Maryville/Oakland someone has already mentioned this is going to be the game of the century 

22 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Ya , I have no idea what he's talking about Conceding , I've not seen any Rebel Fans Conceding anything . I think our young men are looking at this as having a chance to do something great !! Easy wins are quickly forgotten , beating a team when no one thinks you have a chance is something that will be remembered forever . I'm proud to this day that the 2 State Championship teams I was on beat the Powerhouse Brentwood Academy . The only problem for the winner of this game is realizing the job's not done yet . I remember losing to Ravenwood one year when we thought by beating Oakland we had it made ... I think Oakland had the same thing happen to them when they lost to Whitehaven . 

2016 & 2017 if I remember correctly. 

5 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I don’t like the whining either Pep, but I despise Tri-Cities officials. 

ive heard all of you "whine" on here over the years... problem is that is just hard for some folks to say what they really feel. They dont want make the wrong people mad here in MARYVILLE. THEN THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "WHINING" LIKE A LITTLE BUTCH AND CALLING OUT SOMETHING THAT IS WRONG AND NEEDS LIGHT SHED ON IT.   PS I REALLY DONT GIVE A DAM EITHER. Id say that just about covers it.             GO REBELS!!!!

9 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

ive heard all of you "whine" on here over the years... problem is that is just hard for some folks to say what they really feel. They dont want make the wrong people mad here in MARYVILLE. THEN THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "WHINING" LIKE A LITTLE BUTCH AND CALLING OUT SOMETHING THAT IS WRONG AND NEEDS LIGHT SHED ON IT.   PS I REALLY DONT GIVE A DAM EITHER. Id say that just about covers it.             GO REBELS!!!!

It’s like criticizing officials has become part of the woke movement. SMH