Best teem inn TN hi skool histree att 825

STARSNBARS

Wif out a dowt this weal bee tha best and most talentid teem two evur set foot onn Jim Renfro feeled necks Fridee nite......Thairfour aftur tha littull fellurs purrfourmunce twonite and knowin' how awesum thait tha Okelund teem iz......Eye am makin' tha Patreeutts tha furst evur 200 pt favritt att tha Skeetur......Okelund opuns az a urlee 209.3 pt favritt necks Fridee nite....:unsure:

The Oakland team this year returned so many starters and plugged in more talented players in those spots that graduated. It will really boil down to playing good assignment football.  Most folks can't out athlete the Patriots and especially struggle to match them in depth. Teams that have used the passing game early on and kept Oakland from stacking the box have had the most success.  Of course not won, but had the closest games. 

Maryville is always well coached and well conditioned. They always play sound fundamentally and have  a good game plan in place. I am sure they will focus on Patterson and James... and from what I saw of the Farragut game it looked like the focus for them this week will need to be in the secondary. 

Anxious for what should be a great game and wish both the Reb's and Pat's best of luck.... even if my Blaze are all sitting at the house. lol

I might have to try to get over to the 825 to see mighty Oakland roll in, The road to Chattanooga has to pass through Murfreesboro in 6A most every year, Maryville is hard to beat at 825, and I haven't seen Oakland yet, I know from last years game at the Boro, Oakland ran at will on the Rebels, if that is the case this year look out, Should be fun,

This may be an impossible question to answer, but.....    I would have to drive 100 miles to see this game, is it going to be a close enough game to make it worth that?     I know the Oakland fans will all say No, but are there any non-Oakland fans who have enough familiarity with both programs to weigh in on this?

55 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

This may be an impossible question to answer, but.....    I would have to drive 100 miles to see this game, is it going to be a close enough game to make it worth that?     I know the Oakland fans will all say No, but are there any non-Oakland fans who have enough familiarity with both programs to weigh in on this?

There isnt an actual Oakland fan on this site that thinks its going to be a blowout, on either side. If you've never been to an Oakland-Maryville matchup, I highly recommend it