Peabody vs McKenzie (West Semi Finals)

PeabodyPride

Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier! I didn’t see this coming. Figured McKenzie would give them a game but thought Peabody would pull away. A lot more points than I would’ve guessed as well. Tip of the cap to the Rebals! Y’all kinfolks pulled it off! You may not hold it up until next Friday but y’all won that Gold Ball tonight! I’m just keeping it real 

6 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier! I didn’t see this coming. Figured McKenzie would give them a game but thought Peabody would pull away. A lot more points than I would’ve guessed as well. Tip of the cap to the Rebals! Y’all kinfolks pulled it off! You may not hold it up until next Friday but y’all won that Gold Ball tonight! I’m just keeping it real 

:lol:

Man, I know McKenzie fans were sweating for going for two when they were up 29-21 I believe. Can't make the game bigger than what it is. Still got to punt at the 18. However, shutout for Peabody for allowing 3 with no breathing room. Cassidy is good. Velocity and the accuracy was on point tonight. He has to be one of the most underrated quarterbacks in the state. I don't know why Peabody took the ball out of Driggers' hands with 3 minutes to go. I understand their goal is to drain the clock, but points come first. Regardless, what a football game.