Class 2A 2022

TheLongestYard

35 minutes ago, Mottomotto said:

Westy returns every valuable starter from last year. ER will beat 1 of the 3 this year I almost guarantee it. Brooks is about to get this thing rolling

this spring is the most important spring in TC in a very long time, could make the difference between a 5-5/6-4 season and a 8-2/9-1 season 

1 hour ago, JimmyJohnson said:

I agree with you!  Honestly they should win more than just 1 with that talent

If H2O finds a QB it will be five in a row! Like ER and Westy they return the house with the exception of a few.

I look for this to be a another big year if we can make it through the first three weeks without any major injuries!

Week 3 May decide the region this year!

23 hours ago, GBO52 said:

I'm not counting us out of that for sure! No matter what TC and H20 will be tough just because it is a mental thing for us at this point! Like TC said though we gotta get our offense rolling if we want to win but I think they will have it figured out!

Westy has had opportunities these last couple years and this year is their best in a long time, but offensively they are stagnant and predictable. Your offense needs a fresh look with several wrinkles thrown in, definitely have the potential but they must make changes(I suggest a new playcaller)  

On 12/4/2021 at 10:44 AM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Except by the end of the second round playoffs!

As dominant as Riverside seemed last season, unless there is a major catastrophe happening with them, they will be the clear cut winner of that region. The way Cascade flames out, my guess is they were way over rated. Therefore, my guess is Chapel Hill will rule that region.

Thing I’m wondering is if Hohenwald will enter the season ranked next year? I’m thinking the word is out on that program.

Now, with Riverside taking assertive control of that region, will the t$$aa pull them out and move them i to the region with Chapel Hill??? Seems crazy to thing but things like that have happened before that opened a door for Hohenwald.

Then, what about Summertown coming on? 

The injury bug derailed Cascades season--only lose 4 seniors--and brought in two transfers that are expected to contribute from day 1--should be right there with Forrest.

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

im not sure why you post. when is the last time cascade won a playoff game or a region

And last seasons Forrest victory was 14 to 7 with two minutes remaining in the third quarter —and we had at least four starters out due to injury, it certainly was not the domination that you remember…