Class A top teams so far

thetruth1

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Little Josh's is closed! I heard that they're planning to do a food trailer or takeout business, but that's all word of mouth and not official. Best fish and trimmings around...I really hope that they go back to normal!

Oh man! That is terrible!  With my job with Bethel I got to Lewis Co and Perry co a lot.  I always plan visits on Thursdays. 

11 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Go through Hohenwald and eat at Junkyard Dog. We don't go that often because there's no other attraction there and it's almost 2 hours, but if you're going to be near there for any reason, that's the place. Not on your direct route, but the Brass Lantern in Lawrenceburg isn't far from Summertown either, and it's great too.

Where we are headed. Thanks.

On 3/3/2022 at 9:00 PM, Greenfieldfan said:

This is McKenzie's year, they have to be the favorite to win the Gold Ball but they have never been there and that’s a problem, look out for an upset in the first round. North Green has been there and will be tough to beat. Gleason is setup perfect with the draw so my  team to win it all this year is the Gleason Bulldogs. 

Go Bulldogs!

Looks like it’s setting up perfect, now let’s make it a Gleason vs Dresden final.  Go Weakley County!

Edited by Greenfieldfan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Looks like it’s setting up perfect, now let’s make it a Gleason vs Dresden final.  Go Weakley County!

WV is pulling for our county teammates in Gleason & Dresden. No disrespect Mckenzie. I believe if Mckenzie can shoot well in the open gym setting and rebound, they’re the favored going in. They’re going to try to speed it up and run you out of the gym. Don’t know much about North Green, but I believe they have a good post. Clay County is streaky and sometimes that’s an unknown. Gleason & Dresden are physical and hard nosed. Anderson from Gleason can take it to the rim with the best of them. 1A will be very exciting to watch.