Marion County Warriors 2022

MarionMadness

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

But they got away with it. Money talks BS walks??

Only thing Sp gets away with is being the real Bully of the valley and winning gold balls. Maybe if you could get your own coach to do things the right way and actually make it deep in the playoffs on a yearly basis then you can have a seat at the big boy table. 

14 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? That man at foodland was telling me all about these jailhouse fellars at it again.  I been hoping ole purplegrad would get on here and give us a update.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy I garuntee you @PurpleGradand @MarionCo1182are deep in the firey gizzard. Probably won't be no updating from either of them. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Roy I garuntee you @PurpleGradand @MarionCo1182are deep in the firey gizzard. Probably won't be no updating from either of them. 

Ole PG is smarter than y’all give him credit for. When the man that signs the  paychecks says put a lid on it, there’ll be no commenting. Week 1 begins tomorrow. Let’s play some football. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pirateman28 said:

Only thing Sp gets away with is being the real Bully of the valley and winning gold balls. Maybe if you could get your own coach to do things the right way and actually make it deep in the playoffs on a yearly basis then you can have a seat at the big boy table. 

Learn how to recruit and have TSSAA in your back pocket with the superintendent looking the other way. 

• Upvote 1

It’s a shame this is the topic week 1 for Marion. Worry about the games stop getting caught up with bickering with the old rival. I think Marion players will play with a chip on their shoulder Friday and put up big numbers in game 1. The new stud RB looked great at Finley. Kid could be a favorite for Mr Football by end of the season. I’m just keeping it real. Warriors by 50

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

It’s a shame this is the topic week 1 for Marion. Worry about the games stop getting caught up with bickering with the old rival. I think Marion players will play with a chip on their shoulder Friday and put up big numbers in game 1. The new stud RB looked great at Finley. Kid could be a favorite for Mr Football by end of the season. I’m just keeping it real. Warriors by 50

Marion running a new offense it’s going to take time. Might be awhile till they click