Gordonsville looking for new HC

kingofthenorth

On 2/21/2022 at 4:57 PM, ghostofthepast2021 said:

wow, really clutching for a reason to be upset, oh the children... won't someone think of the children...

I have to agree with you the upcoming Freahmen for next two years brings nothing to TC football program. They have lost all their games in peewee and junior high they have one decent lineman and that is it. The next two-three years will be rough for the TC football program.

53 minutes ago, RTD said:

I have to agree with you the upcoming Freahmen for next two years brings nothing to TC football program. They have lost all their games in peewee and junior high they have one decent lineman and that is it. The next two-three years will be rough for the TC football program.

I have no problem with what you just said. But the problem is he said those kids were “trash”. What you said was much more appropriate. No adult should ever refer to kids as trash. Especially who gets his paycheck from working with them. 

5 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Do I really have to explain this to you crybabies.

Their MS team is poorly built, coached, and executed...

Their fundamentals are Garbage

Their stamina is Garbage

Their execution is Garbage.

I don't know the kids, only saw them play...  So stop clutching your purse and pearls, girls. It is not a statement on them as humans.

lol, jesus.

you must be kin to that barker man that got gas from TC, still bitter over the TC program lmao...As Roy Dillard would say..You think im kidding but im not. Ghostofthepast alright!

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have no problem with what you just said. But the problem is he said those kids were “trash”. What you said was much more appropriate. No adult should ever refer to kids as trash. Especially who gets his paycheck from working with them. 

Nope, you were just looking to have a problem, and projected onto me.

Go enjoy putting beads up your up places like your boys.

1 hour ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

you must be kin to that barker man that got gas from TC, still bitter over the TC program lmao...As Roy Dillard would say..You think im kidding but im not. Ghostofthepast alright!

Why would Barker know anything about kids who were 3 when he was here.

Previous post was right, these new freshman haven't won a game since before they were in MS

On 2/24/2022 at 2:00 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yea I would never call a kid trash. But that’s just type of person he is. He hates Trousdale Co football for some reason and every chance he has to put the kids,coaches and fans down he takes it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 3:04 PM, RTD said:

Yea I would never call a kid trash. But that’s just type of person he is. He hates Trousdale Co football for some reason and every chance he has to put the kids,coaches and fans down he takes it.

I'm telling you RTD, he wanted to play QB for TC and instead he played guard, and tackle... guard the water and tackle anyone who comes near it. That man has got a grudge!!!! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey TC guys, any comment on one of your former coaches getting caught having sex with middle schoolers in Smith county?   Then the investigation showing that TC schools knew and persuaded him to move on when it was getting out of hand?

Or did this not happen too?

https://smithcountyinsider.com/home-page-featured/middle-school-coach-charged-with-15-counts-of-sexual-exploitation-of-a-minor-board-of-education-releases-statement/?fbclid=IwAR12kmIU9CNs6soVStJuFXDR7FL8hYGlUcdojwZZcw_HJgRC6wC00sb0bOU

Just curious.

Edited by ghostofthepast2021

On 3/9/2022 at 3:23 PM, GBO52 said:

I'm telling you RTD, he wanted to play QB for TC and instead he played guard, and tackle... guard the water and tackle anyone who comes near it. That man has got a grudge!!!! 

Least I'm not tackling em like this.. https://smithcountyinsider.com/home-page-featured/middle-school-coach-charged-with-15-counts-of-sexual-exploitation-of-a-minor-board-of-education-releases-statement/?fbclid=IwAR12kmIU9CNs6soVStJuFXDR7FL8hYGlUcdojwZZcw_HJgRC6wC00sb0bOU

That's a longtime TC coach.

On 2/24/2022 at 2:54 PM, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

any comment on this?

https://smithcountyinsider.com/home-page-featured/middle-school-coach-charged-with-15-counts-of-sexual-exploitation-of-a-minor-board-of-education-releases-statement/?fbclid=IwAR12kmIU9CNs6soVStJuFXDR7FL8hYGlUcdojwZZcw_HJgRC6wC00sb0bOU

That was TC's boy on the sidelines for a few years, any comment on the TC coverup  of his activities in Hartsville currently being investigated?

Inquiring minds want to know.