Loretta

Bulldog2396

On 1/26/2022 at 1:56 PM, pioneer42 said:

I will be there. I actually sat above their bench last year kinda close to the top. Is their a JV game that day that you know of?? Was last year.

Great to meet you and your friend.  It's always good to meet a fellow rival and leave having respect for that person.  I hope we get to visit again at the state tournament.  If your ever in this area look me up and lunch is on me.  Good luck to you and your team, unless it's against us !  lol !  I hope ya'll enjoyed the game and atmosphere.  I know it's the same at your place.

2 hours ago, mas1821 said:

me too.  I hope the girls take an ice bath tonight and get a good night's sleep!

2 hours ago, 1MustangFan said:

Maybe it won’t. Not really worried about that one if we come out healthy. Tupelo is a good team and has some athletes from what I’ve seen. Again, a game that may help us down the road. 

1 hour ago, gogold said:

Great to meet you and your friend.  It's always good to meet a fellow rival and leave having respect for that person.  I hope we get to visit again at the state tournament.  If your ever in this area look me up and lunch is on me.  Good luck to you and your team, unless it's against us !  lol !  I hope ya'll enjoyed the game and atmosphere.  I know it's the same at your place.

It was nice to meet you gogold and jaychapman and Ashley. Met the Campbell’s both dad and grandad and last years Campbell’s dad. Met the Summertown coaches dad. Met the Layhue’s (the twins from Westview) that graduated last years dad. All classy people. Gogold the same here if you are ever in GC. Man what an atmosphere. The Barn is loud. I would recommend anyone that has never been to a Summertown/Loretto game to go. I have been to two and enjoyed every second of it. Well I wondered how Loretto is so good after losing two or three players from last year. Found out. Alley Weathers is a phenomenal basketball player. She is such a high IQ player that has great vision and just handles pressure and plays like a senior. Karly is just Karly. She is just a beast of a player. Hard to believe she is better than last year but she is. Loretto moves the basketball around as fast and as quick as any team as you will see. Big time chemistry. All players are good and can shoot the lights out. Ashley and you and your assistants were impressive as well. Very impressed with how calm, cool and collective y’all were. Very impressed. Impressed with Summertown as well. The Campbell kid is just a great PG and gets to the rim fast. Unbelievable how fast her first 4 or 5 steps are. Burdette is better and so is Burlson. Great atmosphere. Don’t be down Summertown. You played a great team well. Both of y’all are really good. Enjoyed every second of it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

It was nice to meet you gogold and jaychapman and Ashley. Met the Campbell’s both dad and grandad and last years Campbell’s dad. Met the Summertown coaches dad. Met the Layhue’s (the twins from Westview) that graduated last years dad. All classy people. Gogold the same here if you are ever in GC. Man what an atmosphere. The Barn is loud. I would recommend anyone that has never been to a Summertown/Loretto game to go. I have been to two and enjoyed every second of it. Well I wondered how Loretto is so good after losing two or three players from last year. Found out. Alley Weathers is a phenomenal basketball player. She is such a high IQ player that has great vision and just handles pressure and plays like a senior. Karly is just Karly. She is just a beast of a player. Hard to believe she is better than last year but she is. Loretto moves the basketball around as fast and as quick as any team as you will see. Big time chemistry. All players are good and can shoot the lights out. Ashley and you and your assistants were impressive as well. Very impressed with how calm, cool and collective y’all were. Very impressed. Impressed with Summertown as well. The Campbell kid is just a great PG and gets to the rim fast. Unbelievable how fast her first 4 or 5 steps are. Burdette is better and so is Burlson. Great atmosphere. Don’t be down Summertown. You played a great team well. Both of y’all are really good. Enjoyed every second of it.

glad you enjoyed it! 

Great game!! Loretto is legit. Great team effort against a very scrappy Summertown team. Loretto by far the favorite in AA at this point IMO. They will match up well with either Westview or GC, and Karly gives them the upper hand. Enjoyed the Barn and an amazing rivalry game. Best of Luck Loretto & Summertown and stay healthy!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, iswhatitis said:

Great game!! Loretto is legit. Great team effort against a very scrappy Summertown team. Loretto by far the favorite in AA at this point IMO. They will match up well with either Westview or GC, and Karly gives them the upper hand. Enjoyed the Barn and an amazing rivalry game. Best of Luck Loretto & Summertown and stay healthy!!

Glad you had a good time!  Best of luck to y'all too!

20 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

glad you enjoyed it! 

Enjoyed it. These two get after it. Buddie of mine that lives in Murfreesboro now from GC met me and he is a Mexican Fan so we ate at the Mexican place. Good restaurant as well!! Loretto Fans and Summertown Fans both very knowledgeable of GC. Lots of hospitality.