Boyd Buchanan opened up today

HTV

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Bottom line on the big boy private schools, they are the Wild Wild West of high school football. Most of the smaller private schools as I said can't play by the big boy rules because the lack of funds. Gary Rankin is to old to be running around and chasing today's type of kids that will commit to coming there and lie right to your face and go somewhere else like the big college recruits do on signing day. A lot of people may laugh and some will get right mad but had I been Rankin and got pressed by an assistant on my staff to move over because he almost left for Catholic I Would have sent him packing. I'm the head coach here and don't need another Fulmer ( Judas ) and Majors type situation happening behind my back especially if I wasn't ready to give the game up. Don't take this wrong because I do like Nix but saying how I would have handled things had I been Rankin.

Why don't you ask Rankin the true way it went down.....that way you don't continue to sound like idiot outsider getting your information on a street corner and running to coacht and start blabbing piss pour lies....

BTW....Fulmer took over, and Tennessee had the best team through the 90's in Program History...Remember 1998? Yea, that's what I thought.....just empty rambling....

tenor.gif.a9a55ed7713b930c9b6790c6b57778c2.gif

58 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Why don't you ask Rankin the true way it went down.....that way you don't continue to sound like idiot outsider getting your information on a street corner and running to coacht and start blabbing piss pour lies....

BTW....Fulmer took over, and Tennessee had the best team through the 90's in Program History...Remember 1998? Yea, that's what I thought.....just empty rambling....

tenor.gif.a9a55ed7713b930c9b6790c6b57778c2.gif

I know how it went down.  Was so funny how so many people from Alcoa wished Rankin a happy retirement on social media that should of been in the know before you.

1 hour ago, MarevulBigGal said:

Now boys. When you play UP out of your division like Marevul did in the Super 32 for 4 years, when they had 5A enrollment, you don't have to go out of state to challenge yourselves.

Tee Hee Hee

man+riding+fat+lady.jpg

I agree with this. Much like Alcoa did for many years playing in 3A with 2A enrollment numbers. 

1 hour ago, MarevulBigGal said:

Now boys. When you play UP out of your division like Marevul did in the Super 32 for 4 years, when they had 5A enrollment, you don't have to go out of state to challenge yourselves.

Tee Hee Hee

man+riding+fat+lady.jpg

Says the school that keeps 0-10 5A Heritage on their schedule!:roflolk:

Keep believing that lie you murvul fans spew!:thumb:

5 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

How much money does Alcoa budget for scheduling Union County. Guess their glad it was cancelled or they would go in the hole for the light bill.

The difference is Union County is a district game. Outside of District, Alcoa Plays UP. Against 5A and 6A teams. murvul schedules out of district games, and plays DOWN. Heritage is one of the worst 5A teams. No reason to play that game other than a guaranteed win. Sad. Oakland represents the state and 6A like it should be done! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

The difference is Union County is a district game. Outside of District, Alcoa Plays UP. Against 5A and 6A teams. murvul schedules out of district games, and plays DOWN. Heritage is one of the worst 5A teams. No reason to play that game other than a guaranteed win. Sad. Oakland represents the state and 6A like it should be done! 

Heritage would still be on Alcoa's schedule today had they not took the kid that gained 1,500 yards and lined up one of those Arconic rental shanties for his dad to lease to make it all hunky dory like they do on a lot of players that take that escape system to be eligible immediately. It's called "The Arconic Foster Program" for future Division 3 hopefuls.

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Says the school that keeps 0-10 5A Heritage on their schedule!:roflolk:

Keep believing that lie you murvul fans spew!:thumb:

Marevul played up into the super 32 with 5A enrollment numbers for 4 years. No lie only facts. Just much larger schools. Bless their hearts. 

Tee Hee Hee

https://www.thedailytimes.com/sports/running-the-numbers-tssaa-releases-draft-of-2015-16-football-classifications/article_5ec0624d-75f2-589c-9741-aa3e902c111c.html

Amazon Model Fetish: Meet 6ft 3 Amanda, The Woman Employed To Dwarf Men |  HuffPost UK Life

Edited by MarevulBigGal

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Heritage would still be on Alcoa's schedule today had they not took the kid that gained 1,500 yards and lined up one of those Arconic rental shanties for his dad to lease to make it all hunky dory like they do on a lot of players that take that escape system to be eligible immediately. It's called "The Arconic Foster Program" for future Division 3 hopefuls.

OH MY!