Rockvale Head Football coach

2 minutes ago, MidStateFan1 said:

I have heard Rice has been trying to leave Rockvale the last couple of years. Is there something with the administration or what?

No inside info, but Rice at Rockvale has always felt like a weird fit. He's a small town guy to the bone and Rockvale is one of the fastest growing areas in the state. If they don't hire internally, there should be some good candidates that apply for this job

• Like 1

https://www.mainstreetpreps.com/county/maury/summertown-lands-rockvales-rice-as-new-football-coach/article_a24e4a2a-a3e5-11ec-8d8d-2f6355f21484.html

“It was a hard decision. I didn’t want to make it. But it’s got all to do with family,” said Rice, whose middle son, Austin, was injured in a car accident in October 2019 and is still undergoing physical therapy to regain the use of his limbs. Austin currently resides in Columbia, while Rice has a granddaughter in nearby Ethridge.

Edited by wholder

16 hours ago, workinprogress said:

I read an article where admin said they are hopeful to find someone to work with the existing staff. Still say they hire from within unless they can make a homerun hire and keep everyone intact. 

Curious to read this article. What was it in? 

Never mind - found it

Edited by 422PT
found info i needed