Preseason 1A football team rankings in fans opinions

mrbigster

3 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

In West Peabody upsets McKenzie this time around. Lake County and Fayetteville also will be right there on their heels. In East South Pitt and Gordonsville will determine who gets to Chattanooga. I’m just keeping it real

I really don't think Trenton will beat LC this year.May be wrong

13 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

In West Peabody upsets McKenzie this time around. Lake County and Fayetteville also will be right there on their heels. In East South Pitt and Gordonsville will determine who gets to Chattanooga. I’m just keeping it real

10 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I really don't think Trenton will beat LC this year.May be wrong

I don’t know what Peabody has but I know that they have been excited about their youth players for a while. I expect Peabody to be tough again as usual. 

17 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

I just don't see it. Peabody had the best receiving corp in the state, a two time Mr Football winner, and arguably the best lineman in the state and still fell short to McKenzie. They lost a majority of that to graduation. They won't be chopped liver by any means but I'll have to see them beat McKenzie this year to believe it.

21 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I just don't see it. Peabody had the best receiving corp in the state, a two time Mr Football winner, and arguably the best lineman in the state and still fell short to McKenzie. They lost a majority of that to graduation. They won't be chopped liver by any means but I'll have to see them beat McKenzie this year to believe it.

It will be a tough game. If it plays out, McKenzie would goto Peabody in the Semifinals. That is a huge advantage but McKenzie has proven they can go there and play well. 

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Not going to say much, but Peabody returns 8 offensive starters and 6 defensive starters. Offensively they lost the Ganaway twins and Meadows ONLY. Remember most games are won in the trenches and Peabody returns 4 offensive lineman. Not taking anything away from Khalik, but those lineman made some huge holes for him to run through. That group is all back, with the younger Meadows replacing his older brother. The younger Meadows is bigger than his brother. It should be a warning that you are not hearing much from Trenton. Those kids have gone back to work and honestly from what I have seen this could be the best Peabody team in this current run over the last 10 years.

57 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

Not going to say much, but Peabody returns 8 offensive starters and 6 defensive starters. Offensively they lost the Ganaway twins and Meadows ONLY. Remember most games are won in the trenches and Peabody returns 4 offensive lineman. Not taking anything away from Khalik, but those lineman made some huge holes for him to run through. That group is all back, with the younger Meadows replacing his older brother. The younger Meadows is bigger than his brother. It should be a warning that you are not hearing much from Trenton. Those kids have gone back to work and honestly from what I have seen this could be the best Peabody team in this current run over the last 10 years.

Trenton was very good.But Ganaway breaking loose with his speed was the difference.I expect a tough game.Trenton qb is very good.

6 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I don’t know what Peabody has but I know that they have been excited about their youth players for a while. I expect Peabody to be tough again as usual. 

As for youth players,LC has some good looking youth players.Good soph qb,a soph running back,Chamberlain that could start for lot of Single A teams and saw a heck of a middle school running back,think he's a Gross.Going to be a freshman.And last year I saw a 6th grader that was a running back that looked to be about clise to 200 lbs .Future is bright

I may be wrong.Just from what I'm expecting.LC has 5 running backs,3 seniors, Day Day who should be all state,a speedster in Mullins,reminds me of Tubbs from state championship team,hard nose back in Gross,a soph Chamberlain,and a freshman could start most schools.And I'd think as a group maybe the fastest.Not saying they'd outrun a Jewel Flowers,Wilkes etc.Just as a group overall speed.Im expecting  more from LC qb ,Caesar,this year with throwing and running.Think he had about a 60 yard td against Trenton last year so expect a faster stronger player.And LC will probably have the best or at least one of best receivers in the state in Clay.

Edited by mrbigster

3 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I may be wrong but think LC has too many weapons on offense.Cant key on Day Day.