Preseason 1A football team rankings in fans opinions

mrbigster

7 minutes ago, BossDog said:

You will see, this group coming up only lost 1 game when they was the together.

The best running back in single A is in Cornersville. 

Also, return Defense of player of the year in the region. Have a 6’7 300lb sophomore tackle that’s playing as well. 

Best running back in 1a??

18 minutes ago, Pirateman28 said:

I expect y’all to be pretty good if I were to pick today out of the west it would be LC Peabody or Fayetteville to make it to Chattanooga. 

Don’t forget about McKenzie. I am going to go out on a limb. It will be Lake County, McKenzie, Peabody, Fayetteville, Dresden or Cornersville. 

43 minutes ago, BossDog said:

You will see, this group coming up only lost 1 game when they was the together.

The best running back in single A is in Cornersville. 

Also, return Defense of player of the year in the region. Have a 6’7 300lb sophomore tackle that’s playing as well. 

So ur saying he's better than Taylor of McKenzie?

7 minutes ago, Pirateman28 said:

McKenzie will be good but even if they make it to state they don’t want to see the pirates again for round 3.

South Pittsburg is good but McKenzie had murders row to get there. Cornersville, Fayetteville, Peabody in 3 weeks. I think they were wore out before they got there. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

South Pittsburg is good but McKenzie had murders row to get there. Cornersville, Fayetteville, Peabody in 3 weeks. I think they were wore out before they got there. 

I agree. Cornersville’s team in 2018 was the best team in the state, but had to travel to Huntington and Lake County the 2 previous weeks. 

The west usually plays 2-3 legit teams before the state Championship and the East plays 1.

16 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

The journey may be tough getting there but great teams find a way to get it done. McKenzie has good teams not great ones. Silver trophy teams don’t get remembered at Sp.