Preseason 1A football team rankings in fans opinions

mrbigster

16 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I agee.With the soph running back Chamberlain,the freshman back ,think Gross ,think they will step in after Day Day.And have you seen the 7th grader at LC middle.Running back last year as 6th grader.Looked to be 5 11 or 6 feet and 200 lbs..lol.May be rumour.Heard the middle school scrimmage Ripley and won handily.That may not be true .Don't know for sure.But the future looks great.

It's very true. The middle school beat Ripley 7 tds to 0. The middle school has talent for sure. The running back is an 8th grader and looks like he could me the next great running back. 

1 minute ago, GTG901 said:

Totally disagree there is not much that separates McKenzie from Peabody and Fayetteville as the favorite. If you are playing 7on 7 I take Mckenzie hands down but you still have to factor in line play and that could still be a question mark for Mckenzie. No disrespect but to say Comer should hang it up is just silly IMO if he loses to one those good teams.

If he can’t win it with the talent that this senior class has, McKenzie won’t ever win one. I may be silly to say that about Comer. They may be content. McKenzie does like to hang up signs every time they simply make the playoffs. 

12 minutes ago, Waker said:

If he can’t win it with the talent that this senior class has, McKenzie won’t ever win one. I may be silly to say that about Comer. They may be content. McKenzie does like to hang up signs every time they simply make the playoffs. 

We used to hang up signs now that every team with a pulse makes the playoffs we quit doing that. I think u have to at least make a semi final to hang up a sign.

22 minutes ago, Waker said:

All what talent ? 2 people ?! Those guys are studs but we have 4 kids playing D1 ball and you donkey stomped us ! All it took was a bit of bad senior leadership infighting and kids quitting before a semi final game to destroy us ! And we was at full strength in Stanks Vegas and got our tails kicked 

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Kids a beast no doubt but when young Mr Benjamin Franklin gets a power 5 offer at rb he can enter the discussion. 

Let’s be honest the Taylor kid , is not going to play running back in college.  He ran a 4.3 at some camp and got offers.  I see him playing slot or going as a athlete. 

and

Again, he is the second best player on their team. 

27 minutes ago, BossDog said:

Let’s be honest the Taylor kid , is not going to play running back in college.  He ran a 4.3 at some camp and got offers.  I see him playing slot or going as a athlete. 

and

Again, he is the second best player on their team. 

He snuck behind our defense twice as a reciever, literally snuck, comer took great advantage of our players we lost and some people forced into different positions brilliantly ,Taylor didn’t run the ball efficiently against us at all !and he did tote the rock a lot, As unpopular as this opinion might be it’s correct, Cassidy is the glue that holds this team together ! 

1 hour ago, Waker said:

1a is McKenzie’s to lose. They should be the favorites on every list. If you say otherwise you are just lying to yourself. If McKenzie can’t do it this year, with all of those weapons, Comer should hang it up.

How is McKenzie the favorite? The last time I checked the defending champion is the team to beat until proven otherwise.

9 minutes ago, Pirateman28 said:

How is McKenzie the favorite? The last time I checked the defending champion is the team to beat until proven otherwise.

They should have won it last year,but didn’t. That’s why I say it’s on Comer this year. Look, I want them to get beat by 30 every game, but I can’t deny the athletes they have this year. 

13 minutes ago, Pirateman28 said:

When you have a 1a school send a football team to the championship game, a basketball team to state and a baseball team to state in the same year, they have a special group of athletes. The leading cast is all returning.

2 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

No doubt! I thought McKenzie was about to give Pitt the business but that didn’t happen. McKenzie has the best talent this year but they gotta prove it on the field. I’m gonna stick with Peabody as the underdog getting it done this year though. 

Peabody shouldn’t be the underdog. They bring back plenty.