Peabody Golden Tide 2022

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

This defense has the potential to be that good. Will it be that good ? Hopefully 

Don't know if they will be as talented, but their football IQ will be really high. Sometimes knowing what to do and what your teammates are doing is way more important than talent. I agree this defense has the potential to be one of the best in Peabody history.

1 hour ago, Bulldog89 said:

Definitely not. Lol. Hopefully we can give y’all a good game. Should be a good one.

Always is sir ! Great crowd and a lot of great people cheering on their teams ! At the end of the day we are neighbors and respect each other ! It is a fantastic way to start the football year 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Peabody playing the underdog this year might be best thing for you guys.

Peabody is not the underdog. I know the Tide faithful are trying to play it that way. The outcome of the McKenzie/ Peabody game come down to the last play. If McKenzie is better than Peabody then it's not by much at all. The Tide is the favorite to win the region and they are a legitimate threat to win the 1A gold ball. All this underdog talk is Peabody faithful sandbagging. 

14 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Peabody is not the underdog. I know the Tide faithful are trying to play it that way. The outcome of the McKenzie/ Peabody game come down to the last play. If McKenzie is better than Peabody then it's not by much at all. The Tide is the favorite to win the region and they are a legitimate threat to win the 1A gold ball. All this underdog talk is Peabody faithful sandbagging. 

McKenzie is the clear cut favorite coming out of the west and Lake County with all the skill guys coming back are the favorites to win our region. Humboldt is on the rise, we just have to take it one game at a time. USJ scrimmage this Friday, then we will see how things play out. USJ looks to be real good as it appears they played real well against Dyer County last Friday. 

Just now, thunderbolts said:

McKenzie is the clear cut favorite coming out of the west and Lake County with all the skill guys coming back are the favorites to win our region. Humboldt is on the rise, we just have to take it one game at a time. USJ scrimmage this Friday, then we will see how things play out. USJ looks to be real good as it appears they played real well against Dyer County last Friday. 

Nice try. I will buy McKenzie being the favorite out of the West but not by that much. Peabody is most definitely the favorite to win the region. I am very aware of what both Lake County and Peabody return from last year. Peabody's program hasn't went down that much at all.