Huntingdon Mustangs 2022

MustangGuru

38 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Hey Croppy.  Wanting to get your take.  I talked to one of the Huntingdon player's Dad Saturday and I asked him you guys looked. He said the line is going to really hurt you guys.  But, did like the backfield.  What is your take? I know you guys are young.  

This squad is a whole lot like last years team. We'll be a ball control offense that has to take care of the ball. Our RB's are quick and tough but not homerun threats. Our QB is playing well and our short passing game has been effective. Offensive line has four new starters but they will be OK. Defensively outside of nose guard we're small, but run well and will stick you. We've lost two multi-year starters on defense which definitely  hurts us, but we're a work in progress. Will be interesting to see how the season goes. If we can stay healthy I think we can win a few games.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Croppygenius said:

This squad is a whole lot like last years team. We'll be a ball control offense that has to take care of the ball. Our RB's are quick and tough but not homerun threats. Our QB is playing well and our short passing game has been effective. Offensive line has four new starters but they will be OK. Defensively outside of nose guard we're small, but run well and will stick you. We've lost two multi-year starters on defense which definitely  hurts us, but we're a work in progress. Will be interesting to see how the season goes. If we can stay healthy I think we can win a few games.

Good read ! Croppy your always a great poster sir ! Wish you luck except for one game sir !

19 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Thank you, Sir. See you the 19th.