WESTVIEW vs DRESDEN, Sat. Aug. 20th

HevyReturns

8 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

Just wait until his brother gets in high school. He has dominated in his first two starts as a 7th grader. Kid has a cannon for an arm! He would start as an 8th grader next year if they were under same roof and allowed to !!

I’ve seen clips of him 

First on my mind & heart.. See thread on Prayers for Greenfield , an injured senior player.. all info there.

As for Chargers vs Lions.. man, with the lopsided games tonight that surprised many (except the winning side’s fans, of course), I’m hoping that happens in our game too, with LIONS being on the W side of that equation! We’ll know soon enough! Can’t help but think this will be a packed stadium! HUGE numbers I bet!  
 And Lord willing.. I’ll be there too. If you don’t know who I am & you are there I’d be honored to meet you in person!!! I’ll be the big-sized, older guy.. I plan on being in a blue fold-up lounge chair on the fence-post corner of end zone on visitor/ Dresden side, wearing my black Dresden Tee, stylish bi-focal glasses that need updating,  with my cowbell & horn, short hair, goatee.. that is, IF you wanna drop by & say howdy-do. BUT .. hehe.. if you want an autograph or selfie with me, that’ll be $5 per, fair enough? HAHA.. sorry, that pitiful joke just popped out. Twas bad, I know. I usually have to pay others to be my friend, that’s why I’m so poor & just a simple old hick from the sticks. .. 

GOOOOO LIONS!
#1 ALL THE WAY!

7 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I’ve seen clips of him 

Word up here says he’s Better than ty at that age. He recently ran the triple option. Throws on the run threw another 40 yard bomb at some game kid is unreal. That middle school team is good around him too. Martin will be tough when they get there. But to this year just about all their defense returns and they got greenfield Qb I saw clips of him. Good mechanics and footwork. Arm not as strong as Ty but accurate. We still have our best receiver (Hamilton.) be a good game tonight. I hear Dresden is good this year. I hope so. We need a hard game wit Trenton coming next week

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiddmaximus said:

Word up here says he’s Better than ty at that age. He recently ran the triple option. Throws on the run threw another 40 yard bomb at some game kid is unreal. That middle school team is good around him too. Martin will be tough when they get there. But to this year just about all their defense returns and they got greenfield Qb I saw clips of him. Good mechanics and footwork. Arm not as strong as Ty but accurate. We still have our best receiver (Hamilton.) be a good game tonight. I hear Dresden is good this year. I hope so. We need a hard game wit Trenton coming next week

Yea that Martin 8th grade class is going to be a problem. 7th too with the younger Simpson on the team. Martin Union City and Huntingdon all have a ton of talent coming up the pipeline. This region will be highly competitive for the foreseeable future.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

First on my mind & heart.. See thread on Prayers for Greenfield , an injured senior player.. all info there.

As for Chargers vs Lions.. man, with the lopsided games tonight that surprised many (except the winning side’s fans, of course), I’m hoping that happens in our game too, with LIONS being on the W side of that equation! We’ll know soon enough! Can’t help but think this will be a packed stadium! HUGE numbers I bet!  
 And Lord willing.. I’ll be there too. If you don’t know who I am & you are there I’d be honored to meet you in person!!! I’ll be the big-sized, older guy.. I plan on being in a blue fold-up lounge chair on the fence-post corner of end zone on visitor/ Dresden side, wearing my black Dresden Tee, stylish bi-focal glasses that need updating,  with my cowbell & horn, short hair, goatee.. that is, IF you wanna drop by & say howdy-do. BUT .. hehe.. if you want an autograph or selfie with me, that’ll be $5 per, fair enough? HAHA.. sorry, that pitiful joke just popped out. Twas bad, I know. I usually have to pay others to be my friend, that’s why I’m so poor & just a simple old hick from the sticks. .. 

GOOOOO LIONS!
#1 ALL THE WAY!

Well crudola & stinky-binky & blasted-tarnation and &$@%#£€¥?¿!!! (I won’t cuss, but get a sailor to write down all the world’s cuss words in all the various languages throughout the realms on a piece of paper & by george I’ll sign it!!!) uhggg. Looks like I’ll be listening on the radio instead of attending. .. Oh well. Such is life. PTL there is that technology out there and not using smoke signals, which may get skewered by winds. And my absence may bring good luck to Lions too. It is what it is..

GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!