Sequatchie County @ South Pittsburg

rlh

2 hours ago, LethalAttack said:

Fair point early season game lots of things will get us beat in playoffs etc. I expect to lose a couple of games in regular season. We could be 2-2 heading into the 5th game believe it or not. 

South Pitt isn’t beating CCS. Mark it down kinfolk. If Pirates stay within 21 you will bring another Gold Ball home. Apples to Oranges what you will see next Friday. Chargers are most likely going to mercy rule SP. I’m just keeping it real. You guys arent as over matched as playing Oakland last year but this is a 3 to 1 type talent and size difference. Boo Carter will run for 200 plus. He is the most electric kid in the area and deserves his Top 50 in nation billing. Some of y’all’s delusional fans will have a hard time grasping that fact but I’m just keeping it real. Good first win though!

Edited by TyroneBiggums

23 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

South Pitt isn’t beating CCS. Mark it down kinfolk. If Pirates stay within 21 you will bring another Gold Ball home. Apples to Oranges what you will see next Friday. Chargers are most likely going to mercy rule SP. I’m just keeping it real. You guys arent as over matched as playing Oakland last year but this is a 3 to 1 type talent and size difference. Boo Carter will run for 200 plus. He is the most electric kid in the area and deserves his Top 50 in nation billing. Some of y’all’s delusional fans will have a hard time grasping that fact but I’m just keeping it real. Good first win though!

Now Tyrone, most of us know CCS will be a major uphill challenge for our young Pirates. A loss is expected but we will be ready to play. 

I thought we looked to be a pretty good 1A team. We've got some guys that can make some plays & I believe that playing unselfishly & spreading the ball we will defend our side of the bracket come playoff time.

Just have to work to be better.  5 for 5 on PATs was good to see.  QB played well.

Next week different animal.

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

But it sure will help seeing those type of athletes and speed come playoff time because there's not any 1a team that has a Boo Carter 

Edited by oneyewilly