West TN Rural Top 10 Week 1

2 hours ago, Bulldog89 said:

I hope your right on Munford. They sure looked good Friday but I was disappointed in our play.

They were 9-3 last year and bring back a lot. Their qb is a man with D1 offers. I was disappoint in our first half play being down 10-0. But was encouraged knowing that we played with them 15-13 in the second half. 

9 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

Ground and pound! We are not like the last few years of exciting big plays. We will have some big plays, but this year is going to be about 4 yards and a cloud of dust. Extremely physical football! Not what most fans like to watch, but successful football. London is a load, and he just keeps coming at you! Love watching his style of smash mouth football.

That's Huntingdon football. You always know where we're coming from you just got to stop us. Few can most can't.  

11 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I guess it's too early for several teams.Think Milan wins without Driggers.And LC has couple starters out that makes a difference.

The new qb is a stud very dynamic. He has the potential to better than driggers. If you play us with him next year lake county will be begging for driggers. 

driggers is awesome by the way he knows how to lead can throw and smart 

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

That's Huntingdon football. You always know where we're coming from you just got to stop us. Few can most can't.  

100% agree! Everyone knows what you get with Huntingdon, the question is will you take the beating and make plays. If you can you will stop their offense, but like you said only a few can stop it. I know last year we surely could not.

41 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

100% agree! Everyone knows what you get with Huntingdon, the question is will you take the beating and make plays. If you can you will stop their offense, but like you said only a few can stop it. I know last year we surely could not.

There’s a lot of misdirection in huntingdons offense. If the players aren’t disciplined and smart it’s hard to defend if you get out of shape. There might only be one kid who is unblocked and he can’t miss