South Pittsburg vs Chattanooga Christian (stone man against this Massey man)

Roy Dillard

12 hours ago, piratetom said:

True, but when the chance presents itself, hit him hard . Silverdale did that last year and he don’t like it. 

Based off highlights looks like offense has changed some. I think CCS ran wing T last year so that alone allows for more chances. Hope we can contain him for a half and atleast make it competitive. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LethalAttack said:

Based off highlights looks like offense has changed some. I think CCS ran wing T last year so that alone allows for more chances. Hope we can contain him for a half and atleast make it competitive. 

Changing offenses would make sense since they've changed coaches. I didn't see their highlights, but Massey said they would be in the spread more this year. The problem is that we can't sell out on Carter, they've got plenty of other weapons that will burn us if we do. But we do have to show him down if we are going to have a chance.

13 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

He did run some too but the one that impressed me the most was #4. 

Not familiar with #4 but #5 has several offers Buffalo, Toledo, Miami ( OH ) , Eastern Kentucky and a few more. Their QB has offers from Kansas, Florida Atlantic, San Diego State, and I believe is listed as a 3 star.  

59 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Not familiar with #4 but #5 has several offers Buffalo, Toledo, Miami ( OH ) , Eastern Kentucky and a few more. Their QB has offers from Kansas, Florida Atlantic, San Diego State, and I believe is listed as a 3 star.  

Lots of talent on the field but honestly was not impressed as a team. They should win the game but wouldn't be surprised if it's very close or if they take a loss. 

South Pitt is not in same caliber league as CCS this year. I think highly of Marion this year in 2A and it was pretty one sided from a talent perspective at Finley. They played McCallie to a 28-7 game. I was a fan of what you guys pulled off last year but I don’t see this being close at all. You guys have some cats that can play but size is not your friend. New QB looked good at Finley but this will be too much of a talent gap. I will take CCS by 28. I’m just keeping it real. South Pitt scores late to keep from getting mercy. 42-14