Farrah-gut att 825

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, rollnoles said:

Well been here few years now. Looks like you might want to look at the private school in the area CAK, Catholic, Webb, Grace. Man what it cost to go to these schools

I know what it cost to go to GCA. Followed my nephew when he went there 2 years , back in 2015 and 16. Funny thing Aunt Jemima lost her job posing on the front of a bottle of pancake syrup but we have a Head Master that is the main man over all private schools.

23 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I know what it cost to go to GCA. Followed my nephew when he went there 2 years , back in 2015 and 16. Funny thing Aunt Jemima lost her job posing on the front of a bottle of pancake syrup but we have a Head Master that is the main man over all private schools.

Tuition there is up about 40% since then, Barney.  

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Tuition there is up about 40% since then, Barney.  

At that time he went it was around $7,000. His grandfather paid for it as a present out of the blue. At the time they were checking out which schools along the north edge of Knoxville where his father could get to the Kentucky border fast to a new job he had taken as an instructor at a small college in Kentucky. They went out to eat and by accident his father ran into an old friend that was over security at GCA and he invited them to visit the school and sold them on going there. GQ was very helpful in writing a letter and release asking that the TSSAA allowing him to not have to set out a year because the radius fell within a mile of the twenty five mile limit which in reality is more like a 30 plus mile trip which they approved. I have been to one game there since because I really don't know anyone there anymore plus I'm not 100% sure if they even care about the football program any longer since the McCamey and Bradley ERA.

18 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

At that time he went it was around $7,000. His grandfather paid for it as a present out of the blue. At the time they were checking out which schools along the north edge of Knoxville where his father could get to the Kentucky border fast to a new job he had taken as an instructor at a small college in Kentucky. They went out to eat and by accident his father ran into an old friend that was over security at GCA and he invited them to visit the school and sold them on going there. GQ was very helpful in writing a letter and release asking that the TSSAA allowing him to not have to set out a year because the radius fell within a mile of the twenty five mile limit which in reality is more like a 30 plus mile trip which they approved. I have been to one game there since because I really don't know anyone there anymore plus I'm not 100% sure if they even care about the football program any longer since the McCamey and Bradley ERA.

Yep.  When they didn't follow through on what they promised Rusty they would do and he walked it pretty much signaled that the decline was coming. 

I like Justin Long a lot.  Really good football coach and a class act, but he's got way too many obstacles in front of him from the powers that be above to get them back where they were.