SP @ Lookout Valley (Stone Cold vs Payne Train)

Southtowner

Pirates took one on the chin this past Friday from CCS and must now gather themselves to open region play back in Chattanooga @ Lookout Valley on 9/2.  

The last I heard from Roy, he was so distraught after the game,  that he commandeered that Incline mans railway car and is now perched high atop Lookout mountain spying down on these Yellow Jackets from afar.

Thoughts? 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Pirates took one on the chin this past Friday from CCS and must now gather themselves to open region play back in Chattanooga @ Lookout Valley on 9/2.  

The last I heard from Roy, he was so distraught after the game,  that he commandeered that Incline mans railway car and is now perched high atop Lookout mountain spying down on these Yellow Jackets from afar.

Thoughts? 

Made me visualize the scene in Sergeant York where you could see Alvin's outline with his dog reading the Bible...I could almost see Roy and his goat sitting there reading Donovan's book.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Made me visualize the scene in Sergeant York where you could see Alvin's outline with his dog reading the Bible...I could almost see Roy and his goat sitting there reading Donovan's book.

There is no way Roy will pay $35 for Donovan's book.  He sneaks in that Tower Man's back door to get in the Beene Bowl. Plus that would cut into his Red Bull and Fudge Round budget.

11 hours ago, rlh said:

There is no way Roy will pay $35 for Donovan's book.  He sneaks in that Tower Man's back door to get in the Beene Bowl. Plus that would cut into his Red Bull and Fudge Round budget.

Rlh I garuntee im not paying $35 for that Stewart mans book.  Murphy used to give me a copy for free.  Their are people that have never received that Stewart mans book yet.  You think im joking but im not.

18 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Rlh I garuntee im not paying $35 for that Stewart mans book.  Murphy used to give me a copy for free.  Their are people that have never received that Stewart mans book yet.  You think im joking but im not.

Some are saying the FBI may get involved Roy!Said may be some fraudulent activity.I believe I would stay away too.Murphy always sent his out.