SP @ Lookout Valley (Stone Cold vs Payne Train)

Southtowner

2 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

I agree. Wellington looks great. I didn’t understand playing some of the older guys and starters into the 4th but I don’t coach. Also does anyone know why our All State Caliber track runner who is an upper classman isn’t touching the ball until the 4th qtr? 

I bet he gets more touches down the rise it seems he’s an anchor defensively. Kid makes tackles all over the field 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, LethalAttack said:

I bet he gets more touches down the rise it seems he’s an anchor defensively. Kid makes tackles all over the field 

He showed some wheels tonight on a couple plays. He’s a very solid defender and seems aggressive and always running to the ball. 

Freshman class will have some division one football players if they keep their nose to the grindstone. 

1 minute ago, CastIronHero said:

He showed some wheels tonight on a couple plays. He’s a very solid defender and seems aggressive and always running to the ball. 

Freshman class will have some division one football players if they keep their nose to the grindstone. 

Fresh is loaded, Soph have a couple of sneaky players that will contribute, Juniors have some elite talent, and seniors it’s there year let’s see how they control that. This team could play for it all again even just 3 weeks into season. Next year they will be favorited in the east and maybe 1a in general. 

7 hours ago, LethalAttack said:

Fresh is loaded, Soph have a couple of sneaky players that will contribute, Juniors have some elite talent, and seniors it’s there year let’s see how they control that. This team could play for it all again even just 3 weeks into season. Next year they will be favorited in the east and maybe 1a in general. 

If freshman and 8th grade classes stay intact it will be one of the most talented rosters in school history when this years 8th graders are juniors and fresh are seniors . Coaches will confirm that.