F5 comes ovur tha creik two tha littull fellurs

STARSNBARS

Aftur whut eye seed twonite....Mairvul iz en fer a long nite necks Fridee nite.....We cain't prassure tha QB on a konsistent bases, cain't cuvver inn a 2 deap zoan .....Haiv trubble tacklin inn space.......Alcoee haz thes big ole linemuns goin' two big ole collidges, faist baicks and reeceevurs, a goodur QB,  a all-werld TE.....a faist swarin deefence......Thairfour tha Naders opun az a 144.2 pt. favritt....Pore littull fellurs......:unsure:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, REBELRON said:

I bet Alcoa will be licking their chops when they watch film. I feel like Maryville is wasting their defensive end talent. They should be rushing the passer like crazy. Rushing 3 against a darn good passer is a recipe for disaster. 

I noticed that as well. This isn't the typical rebel D from the past. But you and I know that they will come out firing next week lol. I think this game will come down to penalties and turnovers. You know I'll be hyped up! 

1 hour ago, Solomon said:

At some point I'll understand rushing 3 all night when you know your weak link is the secondary, but it's not today. I just don't get it.

There's no way they play that 3-3-5 next week or whatever they played last night. I just don't see it happening when they know Alcoa will run the ball. Murvul will be a totally different team next week. It always happens lol. I just hope my Tornadoes can find a way to win.

Look for the Wars within the War!:thumb:

Lance Williams at Nose against Cal Grubbs?:shock:

Best RB tandem...Jordan Harris and Elijah Cannon vs Noah Vaughn and Gage Ladue?

Zach Lunsford vs Matt Clemmer........at a balanced Passing attack?

Last, but not lest....Can Chris Clark throw more than the 100 yards of holding Penalties on Alcoa like he did in the first half of Thursday's Game against Northview? :rolleyes:

SECRET WEAPON......20 boxes....not 17!:lol:

754b9aec75b75af7b97cf2057f28fee4.jpg.3d796f22f6d771d0a0e4c4332608177e.jpg

Tornado + Lightning - GIF by Lord-Iluvatar on DeviantArt

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Look for the Wars within the War!:thumb:

Lance Williams at Nose against Cal Grubbs?:shock:

Best RB tandem...Jordan Harris and Elijah Cannon vs Noah Vaughn and Gage Ladue?

Zach Lunsford vs Matt Clemmer........at a balanced Passing attack?

Last, but not lest....Can Chris Clark throw more than the 100 yards of holding Penalties on Alcoa like he did in the first half of Thursday's Game against Northview? :rolleyes:

SECRET WEAPON......20 boxes....not 17!:lol:

754b9aec75b75af7b97cf2057f28fee4.jpg.3d796f22f6d771d0a0e4c4332608177e.jpg

Tornado + Lightning - GIF by Lord-Iluvatar on DeviantArt

Ill believe that when i see it.   Also will he blow a play dead that is actually a fumble like he did in 2019? And my personal favorite will be Clark and Talbot fighting over the white hat.