Heritage at William Blount

BarneySox2007

On 9/9/2022 at 11:00 PM, dontstopbelieving said:

While I do not condone the things that were said in the video, I find it a bit ironic that during a timeout on the field a song was played that was way more vulgar than Osovets locker room talk. The f bomb was used while the rapper was describing all the things he was doing to a female. It is odd to me how an athletic director that shared the video on his personal Twitter and wanted to point fingers at Heritage allowed that to be played.

As the former (20yr) p.a. announcer for WB, this post saddens me greatly.  I assure you that the current p.a. guy nor the a.d. were aware in advance something like this was going to be played.  And I'm certain that one or the other of them will make sure it never happens again.  Sorry this happened.

On 9/12/2022 at 11:37 AM, theawesomebro said:

love how he says, "skoo" with no "L"! 

bringing back some memories from the old days at UT!!

John Bean was a legend with the original whoop #### tapes.  Those tapes created an industry of prank call imitators.  John Bean was the goat.  Bow yourn head.  

"Is this C and C up on the hiway?" "I'm gonna need a new tar, and rim and possibly a new oil filter outta the deal"

48 minutes ago, GovMan said:

As the former (20yr) p.a. announcer for WB, this post saddens me greatly.  I assure you that the current p.a. guy nor the a.d. were aware in advance something like this was going to be played.  And I'm certain that one or the other of them will make sure it never happens again.  Sorry this happened.

I'm sure you are greatly Missed Govman , always a Classy Guy !!

• 3 weeks later...