Heritage at William Blount

BarneySox2007

43 minutes ago, rebeldevil said:

Any word on who will be leading the mountaineers tonight. Yea believe I’ll bypass the maryville game to go and see how the County is handling this media nightmare and see if all class is out the window.

If nothing is done and this is swept under the rug so to speak, it's not going to be good. Does Heritage have it in their budget to hire a PR team? They seem to have found money multiple places miraculously once this coach came in. 

Edited by ftbllfan23

49 minutes ago, ftbllfan23 said:

If nothing is done and this is swept under the rug so to speak, it's not going to be good. Does Heritage have it in their budget to hire a PR team? They seem to have found money multiple places miraculously once this coach came in. 

Osovet coached at UT, was hired by a county commissioner, and was recommended by, and best friends with, another county commissioner. He’s helping to raise money, which some is going to the program and has made improvements , but its also lining the right people’s pockets.  Plus, as an added bonus, it’s evident the product on the field is improving. He’s not going anywhere and nothing will be done about it. 

12 minutes ago, hotpiss said:

For a grown man to get on here and hide his identity in order to get someone fired thats about as sorry as it gets. Remember that when someone comes after your job. Thats what needs to happen someone needs to come uncover all the secret text and messages you have been sending behind your wives back. 

I found out who you were yesterday when I started asking around. Better watch yourself might be an email sent to hire ups about your conversations. 

Should be talking about football on here. 

Coach O I thought you used your real name on here? 

10 minutes ago, hotpiss said:

For a grown man to get on here and hide his identity in order to get someone fired thats about as sorry as it gets. Remember that when someone comes after your job. Thats what needs to happen someone needs to come uncover all the secret text and messages you have been sending behind your wives back. 

I found out who you were yesterday when I started asking around. Better watch yourself might be an email sent to hire ups about your conversations. 

Should be talking about football on here. 

This whole thing is starting to look like a Jerry Springer episode.  getting people fired, cheating on wives, watch your back threats.  Wow.  :popcorneater:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

Osovet coached at UT, was hired by a county commissioner, and was recommended by, and best friends with, another county commissioner. He’s helping to raise money, which some is going to the program and has made improvements , but its also lining the right people’s pockets.  Plus, as an added bonus, it’s evident the product on the field is improving. He’s not going anywhere and nothing will be done about it. 

The product is improving and people are starting to notice and jumping on the bandwagon just as they did back when Scott Meadows was at William Blount. Those county people love winning football and deserve much better and will support it. That's the one thing I have never understood about why they short fund both of those programs when there is money to be made hand over fist by just proving what's needed to do so. Such a small investment for so much. Maryville and Alcoa figured that out a long time ago and it's a shame the county has to experience one of these programs to slightly turn the corner to figure that out.