South Pittsburg vs Murphy (stone man against this Watson man)

Roy Dillard

Gameday gentleman, sticking to my gut Pirates by three scores, 35-14. If I’m wrong I’ll eat my words. I’m just that confident. Murphy says they’ve seen real  “speed” I’m just worried the pirates speed might not be real. The real speed they’re talking about must’ve been when that Philips man’s Wildcats ran all over them last year. 

Edited by TheCommander

In other news we didn’t have a thread this week but the Cougars are traveling to North Cobb Christian today. Going against the number 4 center in the nation and 5 D1 recruits will be a tough challenge if everyone would say a quick prayer for this funeral I know the boys would appreciate that. I am sticking to my 42-14 prediction for this game give or take a score for both teams. South Pitt will be sounding like the Civil War with their cannon tonight and sadly I will be in Maryville tonight but best of luck and safe travels to all teams and my fellow posters.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Even our home town Sports Editor picked Murphy in this one. I hope he's wrong.
I see a tight game with us scoring late and winning by 14.

For the record, PIRATEMIKE never got his truck. :roflol:

The Asheville Citizen picked SP to win and most of the posters on NC Preps SMC Week 4 pickem thread are picking the Pirates to win.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

The more I watch Murphy the better I think they are. They may give us all we want at the line of scrimmage and that's typically where the game is won. I just hope our defense can get a few stops early. 

I'm thinking it will be a battle early because of their size "maybe" but your skill and athleticism will be the dagger!