Greenback Travels to the Wonderful,Wonderful World of OZ

orngnblk

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

Cooler heads prevail. 

Our kids are very disciplined this year.almost too young to not be.Staff has done a GREAT job getting that under control from the last 2 years.We are smaller and younger than them up front but our kids play hard.They will definitely move us around but they may get surprised fri...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Our kids are very disciplined this year.almost too young to not be.Staff has done a GREAT job getting that under control from the last 2 years.We are smaller and younger than them up front but our kids play hard.They will definitely move us around but they may get surprised fri...

I think that you take care of business this week.  I almost think that Oz dislikes you guys as much as they do us.

3 hours ago, crow said:

Yep their penalties really hurt them in our game. 

Yeah our game was riddled with penalties also, we probably had as many in this game as the 3 others combined. only one personal foul . Shoot they even give Cloudland a fumble when we threw a pass and we never even caught it.  We were fortunate to be the better team or all this junk would have been hard to overcome.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Yeah our game was riddled with penalties also, we probably had as many in this game as the 3 others combined. only one personal foul . Shoot they even give Cloudland a fumble when we threw a pass and we never even caught it.  We were fortunate to be the better team or all this junk would have been hard to overcome.

Lol that’s a good trick to fumble an incomplete forward pass. We haven’t even pulled that one off. . . Yet, I said yet. Y’all heard me say yet right :roflol:

8 hours ago, StirringThePot said:

This might motivate the boys in Greenback...

A Facebook post on East TN Sports on Sunday (9/11/22) listed the 2A power rankings. A comment by coach Daniels OS assistant coach, "I really feel like we can beat Greenback Friday. I've seen them on film. I'm not sure how they are going to handle our size. Plus, I think we hate them more or the same as anyone else in the district."

Seems like the coaching staff shouldnt be talking to social media

Jason Daniels is not a coach. He is a stat guy that has been around the program a very long time. He does like to speak about os football but definitely is NOT a coach

7 hours ago, rtl112 said:

I think that you take care of business this week.  I almost think that Oz dislikes you guys as much as they do us.

Trust me I know they hate us more!!!!!!!!!!!  when the head coach is on the field after halftime telling them to dive at our knees and hurt us!!! I know they hate us! Yall dont even do that.. I thought it was just Harriman that did that crap.  

9 minutes ago, GFD709SHREK said:

Trust me I know they hate us more!!!!!!!!!!!  when the head coach is on the field after halftime telling them to dive at our knees and hurt us!!! I know they hate us! Yall dont even do that.. I thought it was just Harriman that did that crap.  

Now they would never do that! I cant believe you would make such a strong accusation :popcorneater: