Hilltoppers at Governors

OrangePylon

Science Hill seems to have found a little bit of a groove. They started out the season with a win at Elizabethton. Then, got blown out at home vs Anderson County. The following week they hammered West Ridge at home. And last Friday, they almost pulled off the upset at Powell. Like blazer said, a very Jekyl/Hyde team 4 weeks into the season but they do appear to be getting better so I’m going with the Hill by two TD’s.

Edited by WBNC83

Science Hill isn't what I would call a Jekyll/Hyde team. They have beaten the bad teams and lost to the good ones to this point. 

Now if Science Hill loses to William Blount this week, I would consider them a Jeykl/Hyde team, but I don't see that happening.

This game will be over by halftime. I say Science Hill 49  WB 0

Mr Cupp , I was wondering after that last play against Alcoa the other night if you all had someone to put a curse on us for getting William Blount's best two players over the past seven years? Never seen a meltdown like that in my whole life which involved everyone not just one person. This is the only sensible thing I can think of. If so we can call it the Curse of Scott Cupp.

Edited by BarneySox2007

20 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Science Hill is so Jekyll/Hyde this year, you just never know what you are going to get.    I'm going with the Toppers by a TD

In reality the Jekyll /Hyde ???? is what WB offense will that reeves man use. We may see the old school "T" in the deck of cards this week vs. Science Hill. Already has used (Wing T, Spread) Could take a couple plays from the Bolt offense that beat them last friday. 

Govs do not score FYI. Science Hill 49- 0 , running clock by half-time. 

@BarneySox2007 you know Mr. Cupp screen name is @etcoach 

2 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

In reality the Jekyll /Hyde ???? is what WB offense will that reeves man use. We may see the old school "T" in the deck of cards this week vs. Science Hill. Already has used (Wing T, Spread) Could take a couple plays from the Bolt offense that beat them last friday. 

Govs do not score FYI. Science Hill 49- 0 , running clock by half-time. 

@BarneySox2007 you know Mr. Cupp screen name is @etcoach 

That's the same thing McKamey did at Clinton. Started off with the wing-t, and when it didn't work, switched to the spread. Smh