Rebulls headin' two Cyunts Hil

STARSNBARS

12 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

I figure BarneySox2007 will come across Alcoa's old Purdue "hand-me-down" Jumbotron that was replaced for a state of the art LED big screen......Rumrunner can use bungee cords and hang it from the existing score board! :lol:

image.jpeg.779e0e84a2f9caaf48294f660a7844b6.jpeg

Hey Roger I just heard you on Sports Soundoff with Jimmy and Tim. Hey Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Jimmy do you think will ba ba ba ba ba beat Florida.

44 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Ewe cain find a lott ov tressures inn tha garbige canz fellurs.....:popcorneater:

Eye've hurd ewe onlee git bettur orr werserer and eye aint shore which way were headin'.....:unsure:

Our favorite show on You Tube is Freaking Frugal where a retired pharmaceutical salesman and his wife a graduate from Princeton go around town dumpster diving.

We've beat this team 8 times in a row without much of any resistance at all. This is one of those weeks it feels like going to see "The Titanic" for the ninth time except having to drive a 100 miles to do so. If I was going to drive that far I would go on to the Greeneville and DB game. Maryville by 28 to 35 points in this one. Anyone know about any feeds to watch this game. Has our principal got her fingers out of her hind end yet and fixed the damages she has caused regarding the NFHS or is that still in Circus Mode.