South Pittsburg vs Bridgeport and Stevenson (stone man against this Hollis man)

Roy Dillard

8 hours ago, CastIronHero said:

Correct. Until we clean up penalties and start getting lined up properly and promptly nothing will be a cake walk but I like the way we look knowing we have time to straighten it out.

Great SP win. I think most of our getting lined up is on the offensive play calls coming in so late. I know he's calling the game for what the defense is giving us, but it's cost us a couple td's tonight by false starts and a delay of game. Just need to cut the penalties out. Still have a few cocky kids with mouths that they seem they can't contain. Also it didn't help NJ had there fair share of yelpers also. Just got to be smarter than the other team and don't hurt your team. Also, a shout out to 0,4 and 1 for NJ. Hard nosed ball players. #1 is a special defensive young man that knows how to play the game. 

8 minutes ago, sportman said:

Just wondering how many rushing yards Kamden had? I know Jimmy Wigfall had the record for total offense at 379, so just wondering if he broke that record last night also that was set 53 years ago? 

I’m not sure if kamden him self had a + night rushing or not because those sacks hurt his running yards at times. I know he threw for 400+ though.