Marion vs Forrest

GeneralForrest

Hoping these growing pains will turn into valuable experience for this young players and HOPEFULLY they will have some stability in the coaching staff for their remaining years in high school. 

A win is a win but man o man, do they always have to be that ugly. Want to hear from the general. Looks like Marion posters were more on the mark than Forrest guys. Not a brag, more like a harsh truth

29 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

Hoping these growing pains will turn into valuable experience for this young players and HOPEFULLY they will have some stability in the coaching staff for their remaining years in high school. 

A win is a win but man o man, do they always have to be that ugly. Want to hear from the general. Looks like Marion posters were more on the mark than Forrest guys. Not a brag, more like a harsh truth

I think the injury to condra will make them better for next year but for sure it is unfortunate for this year's squad, but they gotta do with what they got.

Defense, dicipline and conditioning.  Those are the three things that will have to be addressed this off-season.  I have never seen so many kids cramping up from the Warriors.  Kids jumping offsides, taunting and trash talking.  My goodness, they give up 10 yards and then get an unsportsmanlike call on top of it for chirping.  Defense continues to be an issue for several years now.  Out of position, no adjustments, teams running the same plays over and over with no hope of stopping it.

20 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I think the injury to condra will make them better for next year but for sure it is unfortunate for this year's squad, but they gotta do with what they got.

Defense, dicipline and conditioning.  Those are the three things that will have to be addressed this off-season.  I have never seen so many kids cramping up from the Warriors.  Kids jumping offsides, taunting and trash talking.  My goodness, they give up 10 yards and then get an unsportsmanlike call on top of it for chirping.  Defense continues to be an issue for several years now.  Out of position, no adjustments, teams running the same plays over and over with no hope of stopping it.

Defense and line play has been a problem a few years. DC can't adjust and a line that's averaged 6'2 and 300 lbs in high school shouldn't get dominated most every game. Forrest played well enough to win. If #1 doesn't get hurt they probably do. Running Ash on that 4th & 1 at the goal line was idiotic. If your starting RBs are hurt or needing a breather call a TO or let Sharber run it. Not a kid who weighs 125 lbs run it up the middle. Play calling at times is puzzling but 1st year HC has those at times I guess. MC should be stout next year with all these young kids playing and excelling. 

Hats off to Forrest though. Always a tough bunch and class people.

29 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Hints why I said hopefully they have the same coaching staff throughout high school. That's me hoping that this staff gets it together and makes the necessary adjustments. 

1 minute ago, oldfaithful said:

Hints why I said hopefully they have the same coaching staff throughout high school. That's me hoping that this staff gets it together and makes the necessary adjustments. 

Were able to shed one staff member that needed to go. Got a couple more that their time is drawing nigh as well hopefully. 

5 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Defense is a big issue. All I needed to see was one play vs Dade to know that side is trouble. If someone comes in motion and nobody moves with that guy there will be trouble…and it was that night. I like the DC…but that may not be his best fit.

5 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Defense and line play has been a problem a few years. DC can't adjust and a line that's averaged 6'2 and 300 lbs in high school shouldn't get dominated most every game. Forrest played well enough to win. If #1 doesn't get hurt they probably do. Running Ash on that 4th & 1 at the goal line was idiotic. If your starting RBs are hurt or needing a breather call a TO or let Sharber run it. Not a kid who weighs 125 lbs run it up the middle. Play calling at times is puzzling but 1st year HC has those at times I guess. MC should be stout next year with all these young kids playing and excelling. 

Hats off to Forrest though. Always a tough bunch and class people.

MC should have been stout this year bro take the glasses off. Yes #2 hurt you but my lord. Soft as butter.