Mairvul headin' two Raydurland

STARSNBARS

This season can still be salvaged if everyone hasn't climbed off the bus because it's been hit twice. It's still drivable without having to be towed in but the day of recognition starts at 3.30 on the practice field today. I've watched this mess since day one of 7 on 7's and it's obvious looking at the field for even a blind man who the horses and who the donkey's are. Even my wife can spot them and she don't know much about football. We have a JV team that's lighting up the field and it's high time to start getting some of the donkey's into the correct pasture. Don't know how all of this has happened but I pray it's not through favoritism or I'm getting off the bus. I've never seen so many coaches as we have now but wasting time using three of them sending in signals from the sidelines is starting to look like three monkey's going after it every play to see who can get the banana. That's part of why the wheels came off in that last drive against Alcoa. All the kids were looking to the sidelines not knowing what to do. If a decent coach can't figure out what Maryville's going to run by this time of the year without the hopes of stealing a signal or two he had no chance against us anyway.

Edited by BarneySox2007

On 10/1/2022 at 12:05 AM, Cubanmissile95 said:

Can’t put this on the players. The players can only run the defense that is called by the staff. Same with the offense. This loss lays right at the feet of the coaches. 

Seems to me that you maybe misrepresenting yourself ... you are not who you want everyone to think you are. To try and frame a player or his father with a comment like this is unacceptable.  We will be watching...

On 10/1/2022 at 12:05 AM, Cubanmissile95 said:

Can’t put this on the players. The players can only run the defense that is called by the staff. Same with the offense. This loss lays right at the feet of the coaches. 

Agree with Greyrider. 
When the REAL Cuban Missle gets pissed, it’s usually in Spanish. 
This guy is a fraud. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Seems to me that you maybe misrepresenting yourself ... you are not who you want everyone to think you are. To try and frame a player or his father with a comment like this is unacceptable.  We will be watching...

3 hours ago, BroadwayBarberShop said:

Agree with Greyrider. 
When the REAL Cuban Missle gets pissed, it’s usually in Spanish. 
This guy is a fraud. 

I'm with you two on this one. 95 is one of my guys!  

young-guns-regulators-mount-up.gif

• Like 1

Records and streaks can't go on forever....I hate it had to end under DH.  My opinion (which isn't worth much) is that DH and company right the ship and win out the regular season (even beating West) and roll on to the Semi's against Oakland.  I won't make a prediction on that game, but I believe Maryville will be there.

But, even if I am wrong and they are not able to right the ship this season, Maryville isn't going anywhere....DH is still a good coach and he is 10 times a better man than he is a coach.  Maryville is very lucky to have a man like DH leading their young men.  Go Rebels, go win it all!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jake said:

Records and streaks can't go on forever....I hate it had to end under DH.  My opinion (which isn't worth much) is that DH and company right the ship and win out the regular season (even beating West) and roll on to the Semi's against Oakland.  I won't make a prediction on that game, but I believe Maryville will be there.

But, even if I am wrong and they are not able to right the ship this season, Maryville isn't going anywhere....DH is still a good coach and he is 10 times a better man than he is a coach.  Maryville is very lucky to have a man like DH leading their young men.  Go Rebels, go win it all!!

Here's what I'll be eyeballing, the West game.  If MHS came back and beat them, that could exorcise any demons that have crept in here. If West handles Maryville, I think it could hurt the psyche of the kids.

We'll see, like you said, MHS couldn't win every region game for ever.

3 minutes ago, ipb7 said:

Here's what I'll be eyeballing, the West game.  If MHS came back and beat them, that could exorcise any demons that have crept in here. If West handles Maryville, I think it could hurt the psyche of the kids.

We'll see, like you said, MHS couldn't win every region game for ever.

Seems to me Maryville has been the West kryptonite for years. I expect nothing less this year.

2 hours ago, jake said:

Couldn’t agree more Jake, hope you’re doing well Buddy!