Hampton at GP

harley04

38 minutes ago, harley04 said:

Not sure if pujo is a real person, waited with 2 blue bottles under goal post he never showed. 

That sure don’t sound like him. I know he was there, saw him lingering on TV lingering on the Hampton sidelines. He’s usually all for meeting up and talking ball. I’m sure he has a good reason, especially for missing out on some bottles. 

Defense for the dogs has to be much better. The arm tackle never has worked, especially on a quick and fast team like GP. GP moved the ball at will it seemed like a few times. Secondary looked completely lost. 

Good experience for the dogs and hopefully will make us better for playoffs. Gp had some studs, good ball team.

This old man fell asleep last night when it was GP 33 Hampton 12 midway thru the 3rd quarter. We must have made a heck of a comeback for the game ending GP 48 Hampton 40. It's games like this where you can learn from your mistakes and get better for the playoffs. I'd much rather have losses during the regular season from games like this, then go 10 and 0 and not know your weaknesses. Congrats to GP on the win.

13 hours ago, harley04 said:

Not sure if pujo is a real person, waited with 2 blue bottles under goal post he never showed. 

I looked for you and never saw you, heck of a game and you guys have a Really good team. We got better last night, this game only made us better. As we get more diverse ,going to be hard to stop.

26 minutes ago, harley04 said:

I was kinda surprised we could run the ball, but that little scat back is hard to get a hold of. :mrgreen:

Think a lot of it was due to holding, they never called it on either side. That being said he is a really good back. 7 and 55 were both studs. Think this game will help us down the road, shame you guys have the brick wall waiting on you.