Mustangs vs Chargers

horse

6 minutes ago, BeQuiet said:

We have a lot of respect for Huntington but Gold balls are very few there.  In my opinion, y'all should have 6 gold balls.  Just saying. 

Back when there were 3 classes we played up in 2a for at least 9 years maybe more. Probably cost us a few. We've never wanted to play 1a over here. We want to play schedules like we play this year.

21 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Croppy put your spectacles on ! And re read the post

Yeah I stopped reading to soon. Been wanting to use that 14 out of 15 quote for awhile and jumped at the chance. Seriously I'm looking forward to our battle in 2 weeks. Should be a slugfest. Figure yall will spread us out like Westview did. You know what the Mustangs are gonna do. Feel like we'll move the ball on you guys, but your passing game worries me. Tall recievers give us a fit and you guys have a good one.

48 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Yeah I stopped reading to soon. Been wanting to use that 14 out of 15 quote for awhile and jumped at the chance. Seriously I'm looking forward to our battle in 2 weeks. Should be a slugfest. Figure yall will spread us out like Westview did. You know what the Mustangs are gonna do. Feel like we'll move the ball on you guys, but your passing game worries me. Tall recievers give us a fit and you guys have a good one.

Actually 2 tall ones but Derek Kee is on a level not often seen imo ! Gonna be a war for sure , great gate for us 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Actually 2 tall ones but Derek Kee is on a level not often seen imo ! Gonna be a war for sure , great gate for us 

I highly recommend bumping up the price of admission to $10 at the gate just like the stanks do. Had to take out a home equity loan to go to see a game at ole Paul Ward.