Springfield High Yellow Jackets (6-1) vs Beech High Buccaneers (5-1)

10 hours ago, eers said:

I think Springfield has to score 30+ points to win this one. 

Beech will not score over 28...

Let's not just disrespect this Springfield team now. 

My eyes go to that Summitt game and seeing what they did to neutralize the beech attack, this Springfield defense is much better than that of Summitt and our offense will have a good night. I believe this game will shock a few people....

4 hours ago, ilovethegame said:

Not the same guys..... You had 2 senior leaders on that defense quit in the second half.......

The Beech run game is much better this year. I’m not sold Springfield can slow it down… and they’ve started throwing the ball. 

Beech 31

Springfield 14

1 hour ago, eers said:

The Beech run game is much better this year. I’m not sold Springfield can slow it down… and they’ve started throwing the ball. 

Beech 31

Springfield 14

I think Springfield scores more than 14 if #7 plays at wide receiver. The Jackets are better offensively when he’s in there but he’s been banged up. Didn’t play on offense vs Henry County until late in the game. 
Beech is better running the ball than Henry County. They remind me of Herman Boone’s Titans and their split veer. They run six plays, it’s just like novocaine. Give it time it always works. (I know Beech doesn’t run the exact same offense, but you get my meaning :roflol:)

20 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I think Springfield scores more than 14 if #7 plays at wide receiver. The Jackets are better offensively when he’s in there but he’s been banged up. Didn’t play on offense vs Henry County until late in the game. 
Beech is better running the ball than Henry County. They remind me of Herman Boone’s Titans and their split veer. They run six plays, it’s just like novocaine. Give it time it always works. (I know Beech doesn’t run the exact same offense, but you get my meaning :roflol:)

I understand it completely. It’s really boring to the casual fan, but if you love football you just sit back and think “it’s about to happen”.  It’s demoralizing to opponents because you know what’s coming and there’s absolutely nothing you can do. The. When you get behind you start to panic because you know the clock isn’t your friend if they can keep the ball for 8 minutes.