Haywood Vs SG Region title

Kruger77

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

@ManOfMillions this BPM chick has a way of befriending coaches, heck Him and Jacobs are on each other’s Christmas and Birthday card list , I mean I couldn’t stand the guy a long time ago, now, he’s like family,almost like a brother ,he grows on you like a puss infested wart , or something like that

:) 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

@ManOfMillions this BPM chick has a way of befriending coaches, heck Him and Jacobs are on each other’s Christmas and Birthday card list , I mean I couldn’t stand the guy a long time ago, now, he’s like family,almost like a brother ,he grows on you like a puss infested wart , or something like that

I don't even know what to say to this... Puss infested wart....yuke.

1 hour ago, Rockytoptomcat said:

Someone please enlighten me. How is 4a red bank vs 1a Fayetteville city the titans game of the week?  

It's called Votes from both Communities  or other people that think it should be game of the week.  It also might be the closest of all the games for Titans Game of the Week .  #4 in 4a vs #2 in 1A. Both teams unbeaten, and Fayetteville is trying to avenge a 28-0 Loss to Red Bank from last year (Their only other loss besides Mckenzie 14-8 in the Quarter Finals and Red Bank being put out in the Quarters in 4A).

I don't see this game being a contest between Haywood & SG.  Haywood should win big (3 or more TD's).  If not i don't think Haywood is a Title Contender for 4a this year

1 hour ago, Rockytoptomcat said:

Someone please enlighten me. How is 4a red bank vs 1a Fayetteville city the titans game of the week?  

I was already typing a response when @Swipes posted his.  I decided to go ahead and post my response too.

Both teams are unbeaten.  Fayetteville is a strong 1A team. The Tigers  are ranked #2 (behind McKenzie) in the 1A poll.  They have already beaten Upperman who is ranked #7 in the 4A poll. Red Bank is ranked #4 in the 4A poll.  It should be a great football game. 

Personally, I’m much more interested in the local Haywood vs. S. Gibson matchup. I’ve never cared for the Titans since they (the Houston Oilers) moved to Nashville, but wanted to play that first season in Memphis. Their owner wanted the state to pay for the travel cost back and forth and I wrote to Lt. Gov. John Shelton Wilder begging him to block any such payment. 

I had a pro team I supported before they moved here, and I still consider the Titans to be Nashville’s team. Naturally they picked a game from the center of the state. 

Go Tomcats.

Let's GOOOOO!!! Great night for football!!! 

As long as the Tomcats play focused, I believe the Tomcats will win. No disrespect to SG, i just believe that Haywood is on a different level, even from last year. However, if the Tomcats play sloppy, SG can definitely pull the win. They play hard and won't give up. 

Tomcats 42

SG 21