Mairvul goes two West

STARSNBARS

51 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

Remember We ended Greenevilles run at the top, and Catholic ended our run at the top both Times

Riverdale has their run and it ended

Then it was Maryville and thats ended

All runs and dynasties end

Then it was Maryville… LoL you comparing what your team did to what Maryville has accomplished over the last 20 plus years is hilarious… Maryville finally having a year or 2 where they might not be quite what they’ve been before doesn’t mean anything’s over . It’s amazing that Maryville has just reloaded year after year and sooner or later there had to come a time when the talent level overall might be a little lower. My bet is nothings over and we’re gonna be back to a Championship game before you are … I could be wrong but who knows 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, chrisburr said:

Maryville aint making the Semifinals

DB's a goner in the First Round per usual

And Science Hill cant be trusted

Only ones in Region 1 that might win a Playoff Game are Jeff County, West Ridge and maybe Morristown East

I think its either Farragut OR Bearden in Quadrant 1, they are the only ones from Quadrant 1 that I can see upsetting Oakland, maybe Bradley Central but thats doubtful

Lmao aint none of those mentioned above gonna beat oakland . Lmao again

On 10/21/2022 at 11:49 AM, Dirtyt26 said:

West wins big i think.  West defense is there strong area. They are quick and pursue the ball.  They should shut maryvilles running game down.  West should be able to pick maryvilles secondary apart since how that is maryvilles weakest link.  West 35 maryville14

After reading Smithey’s article…. I don’t think they had to pass. Shameful a kid like Laytham doesn’t have the numbers some of these other kids have. He would be in the Mr. Football talk. My guess is the kid would take a ring over any individual trophy. Kudos to West! Hope Vaughn is ok as well.

1 hour ago, GREYRIDERx said:

What I witnessed last night was sickening. Ive watched a lot of MARYVILLE football ,not as much as some of you but this is the first time Ive ever seen them lose to a knox county team ...22 yrs. Im glad that my 4 horsemen played during the hay day.  

Grey...what were your thoughts on West...a decent team that might make a run or the team everyone that posts about them being a 5A beast? Just curious since youve seen the great Maryville teams live.

11 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Grey...what were your thoughts on West...a decent team that might make a run or the team everyone that posts about them being a 5A beast? Just curious since youve seen the great Maryville teams live.

This is the Best West Rebel team ive seen . Solid play on both sides of the ball and the D swarms to the ball.  The offense executed well except for the times our 95 & co got to the qb.  I knew going in that we had it to do and we didnt do it.  # 14 I think they call him Butter ? Should be a Mr Football candidate for sure. Much respect here for yall and I hope yall go all the way 15-0 and get that gold ball! 

• Upvote 1