Mairvul goes two West

STARSNBARS

5 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Congratulations on beating the worst Maryville High team since 1996. This team is so bad it lost to Cleveland.

You’ve picked them every week. Soak up your loss, and  own it. Every year from you its “we are almighty Maryville” all of the sudden you try to take the shine away from the opponents beating you…. They won, and you picked Maryville to win. You’re the most bias fanboy on those site, eat that Crow and quit diverting the seriousness of the situation.

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You’ve picked them every week. Soak up your loss, and  own it. Every year from you its “we are almighty Maryville” all of the sudden you try to take the shine away from the opponents beating you…. They won, and you picked Maryville to win. You’re the most bias fanboy on those site, eat that Crow and quit diverting the seriousness of the situation.

I don't have a choice, I have to pick them or walk back home.

29 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Congratulations on beating the worst Maryville High team since 1996. This team is so bad it lost to Cleveland.

No creativity on offense, defensive alignments are horrible. No one knows where to line up half the time. Also I’m not sure why we have the 3 guys over there signaling in plays after Hunt calls it in, but that needs to be thrown out. Always on the verge of a delay of game. No organization and no discipline. I’ve never seen it this bad.