Mairvul goes two West

STARSNBARS

8 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Depends on what side your setting on. I was waiting on you to start the Clinton thread and went on and done it myself. that will be an interesting ballgame

Thanks Barney....yeah I've had a busy week and didn't get around to it. I've always liked the Gibbs football team and pull for them until they play my Dragons. They have a good enough team to beat Clinton tonight. I'm just curious to see what mindset Clinton comes out with tonight. I'm hoping Clinton comes out with a chip on their shoulder with something to prove. Clinton's 4 losses were 7 pts to Oak Ridge, 7 pts to Powell, 6 to Campbell County in OT, and 4 pts to Lenoir City. I think Clinton is wanting to prove that they are a better team than their 4-4 record indicates. We shall see .

58 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Now we have a this idiot that has personally destroyed our broadcast of the away games and nobody will do nothing  about it because their scared of her I guess. Wait until you hear why she wouldn't let the high school kids wear black shirts to the Alcoa game. You let this Henny Pen hang around long enough and she'll be the one that gets rid of the rebel mascot. Mark Barney's words down , she needs to go. Scat.

The bottom line is they have too much money and too many resources to let something like that go to crap. It’s truly unacceptable. 

33 minutes ago, JJrebel2010 said:

The bottom line is they have too much money and too many resources to let something like that go to crap. It’s truly unacceptable. 

You're 100% right there's no excuse.. What makes matters worse if you want to watch The Heritage game tonight all you have to do is get on diamond clear to see it because they have their own channel set up and have even during those 0 and 10 years. That is totally an embarrassment on Maryville High School to have all those state championship trophies up there and a school across town like Heritage shows us up. It takes a special kind of stupid for Maryville High School to have a program like they do and marketed by pack a monkeys. They're more worried about keeping up with ( The Joneses ) Alcoa on a scoreboard than a top-notch second to none website and a television station. They have fifth graders at Sam Houston Elementary that could put something together like that . All I know is that we got a bunch of slackers up there that either need to go or start earning their money.

Edited by BarneySox2007
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Why not just stream to Youtube like DB does? Very little impact on gate proceeds.

That’s a Great question… it’s embarrassing that Maryville, with all their tradition , history and fan support does not have a Broadcast of their Football games . DB & Farragut have awesome broadcasts of all their games , professional announcers and all around great Productions. We ran a guy off and had no backup plan at all for broadcasting our games . I’ve already paid my annual fee for NFHS, and won’t be able to see one game this year because Maryville high school, the winningest program in the State of Tn , apparently doesn’t care anything about that . Totally embarrassing and unbelievable that our school doesn’t have anything better than this … barn is exactly right 

Maryville High is ran by idiots. A top-notch website and a television station for All Sports would be the grand plan of a marketing genius. But no those numbnuts think sticking a 5G Tower up against our back next to the football field doing who knows what to us like lab rats getting overdosed with 5G and forgetting the way home after the game would be more profitable. What these clowns don't understand is that the majority of America is older and can't go willy nilly up a big football stadium and most are unable to go period and would like to see the game on TV at least. I know to many in that situation now and it's time for this to be addressed. 

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Now we have a this idiot that has personally destroyed our broadcast of the away games and nobody will do nothing  about it because their scared of her I guess. Wait until you hear why she wouldn't let the high school kids wear black shirts to the Alcoa game. You let this Henny Pen hang around long enough and she'll be the one that gets rid of the rebel mascot. Mark Barney's words down , she needs to go. Scat.

Yeah.  They got rid of our local Rebels.  They consolidated and became the Wolfies, I mean Wolves.  Indians may be next.