Mustangs coming to Trenton

horse

I understand that there are close calls, blah blah blah.  However, when one QB is not flagged or even talked to after doing THE EXACT SAME THING that the other team's QB did just a few minutes earlier, that does not pass the smell test.  This is so off the chart and blatantly unfair that the TSSAA needs to have this crew explain this.  I hope that Huntingdon will.  Since they won the game anyway they probably will not.  That would be a mistake though cause this ref crew might determine the outcome of a playoff game Huntingdon is in later and then they will wish they had.

13 minutes ago, YBsostupid said:

I understand that there are close calls, blah blah blah.  However, when one QB is not flagged or even talked to after doing THE EXACT SAME THING that the other team's QB did just a few minutes earlier, that does not pass the smell test.  This is so off the chart and blatantly unfair that the TSSAA needs to have this crew explain this.  I hope that Huntingdon will.  Since they won the game anyway they probably will not.  That would be a mistake though cause this ref crew might determine the outcome of a playoff game Huntingdon is in later and then they will wish they had.

1950s-housewife-750x1160.jpgHomecookin the way mom used to do it

46 minutes ago, Waker said:

Eubanks made a great tough run and was not trying to show anyone up. He was just excited. I believe it was on 4th down and got a first. 15 yard flag.  Driggers made a equally tough run and gave the same motion. No flag. I don’t blame either for being passionate in big moments. Just be consistent. 

It kind of played into Huntingdons favorite as they were trying to run time off the clock.

The play at the half…..I heard Peabody fans on a call in show after the game saying it was no time on the clock. Huntingdon clearly called a time out with time on the clock. The clock keeper was awfully slow stopping the clock for Huntingdon and on top of his job when Peabody needed it.

And besides the clock should stop on the 1st down anyway. Yes the clock keeper would let several seconds drain off the clock whenever it suited the home team. I HATED the scoreboard. Hard to read. And the wind was a little nippy coming across the visitors section....other than that NO COMPLAINTS.

6 hours ago, sportsnutz said:

Yet I was told I'm "stupid as they get" for pointing it out during the game...

I didn’t call stupid because of that comment. There were missed calls on both sides. The referees were actually pretty horrible. 

I called you stupid because you are stupid. 

On 10/22/2022 at 5:27 PM, Waker said:

Eubanks made a great tough run and was not trying to show anyone up. He was just excited. I believe it was on 4th down and got a first. 15 yard flag.  Driggers made a equally tough run and gave the same motion. No flag. I don’t blame either for being passionate in big moments. Just be consistent. 

It kind of played into Huntingdons favorite as they were trying to run time off the clock.

The play at the half…..I heard Peabody fans on a call in show after the game saying it was no time on the clock. Huntingdon clearly called a time out with time on the clock. The clock keeper was awfully slow stopping the clock for Huntingdon and on top of his job when Peabody needed it.

I know that guy and he admits the call was good.  Peabody did not play that well

They let the receiver get behind them.  What a shame.  I was looking for a shoot out but Trenton was so undisciplined and that is not their character.  I thought the line play gave Sam good time to look for secondary receivers.  If he does that, we have a different outcome and will do well in the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, BeQuiet said:

I know that guy and he admits the call was good.  Peabody did not play that well

They let the receiver get behind them.  What a shame.  I was looking for a shoot out but Trenton was so undisciplined and that is not their character.  I thought the line play gave Sam good time to look for secondary receivers.  If he does that, we have a different outcome and will do well in the playoffs.

He is a great kid and loyal teammate.  He has a lot on his shoulder.  If he finds the other receivers, he will be one of my favorite qbs ever to play at Peabody.  He has time to do just that. 

Just now, BeQuiet said:

He is a great kid and loyal teammate.  He has a lot on his shoulder.  If he finds the other receivers, he will be one of my favorite qbs ever to play at Peabody.  He has time to do just that. 

Huntington is the real deal, so is UC, WESTVIEW.  Peabody has some work to do.  But never underestimate Coach Jacobs and his coaching staff.  Upsets are in the near future.  

• Like 1