2a mr football candidates

bballfan12121

2 hours ago, bballfan12121 said:

does aanyone know his stats?

I copied these from Westview’s Stat guy who posted the final season stats for the team and pulled Quincy's from his post-

Quincy Hamilton
Offense:
finished with 263 yards on 23 carries, four touchdowns and an average of 11.4 yards a carry.
Quincy Hamilton led the receiving corps with 48 catches for 1,005 yards and 16 touchdowns good for 20.9 yards a catch.
Quincy Hamilton leads the team with 122 points

Defense
Quincy Hamilton has 35 total tackles, 19 unassisted, one forced fumble, eight interceptions, four pass breakups and nine big plays. One of the interceptions was returned for a touchdown.

Special teams
On return yardage, Quincy Hamilton has returned seven kicks for 112 yards
On punt returns, Quincy Hamilton has returned two for 15 yards. He has returned 8 interceptions for 96 yards and one touchdown.

That's a total of 21 touchdowns. 

1491 total yds

Edited by TNfootball1125
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, TNfootball1125 said:

I copied these from Westview’s Stat guy who posted the final season stats for the team and pulled Quincy's from his post-

Quincy Hamilton
Offense:
finished with 263 yards on 23 carries, four touchdowns and an average of 11.4 yards a carry.
Quincy Hamilton led the receiving corps with 48 catches for 1,005 yards and 16 touchdowns good for 20.9 yards a catch.
Quincy Hamilton leads the team with 122 points

Defense
Quincy Hamilton has 35 total tackles, 19 unassisted, one forced fumble, eight interceptions, four pass breakups and nine big plays. One of the interceptions was returned for a touchdown.

Special teams
On return yardage, Quincy Hamilton has returned seven kicks for 112 yards
On punt returns, Quincy Hamilton has returned two for 15 yards. He has returned 8 interceptions for 96 yards and one touchdown.

That's a total of 21 touchdowns. 

1491 total yds

The kids all over the field on either side of the ball. Almost 1500 total yards 21 TD's 8 picks wow.

Edited by ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheLongestYard said:

Hate to see Gray Eubanks, Huntingdon, didn’t get a nod. 
Those East TN voters should’ve gave some West TN coaches a call.

In 2A there were 2 semi finalists from West TN - Westview, Fairley, 2 Middle TN - East Rob, Monterey, 1 from East TN - Tyner

In 1A 3 semi finalists from West TN - McKenzie, MASE, Peabody, 1 from Middle - Fayetteville, 1 East - South Pitt.

I don't see the East TN voter bias in lower classifications but maybe just me...

25 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

In 2A there were 2 semi finalists from West TN - Westview, Fairley, 2 Middle TN - East Rob, Monterey, 1 from East TN - Tyner

In 1A 3 semi finalists from West TN - McKenzie, MASE, Peabody, 1 from Middle - Fayetteville, 1 East - South Pitt.

I don't see the East TN voter bias in lower classifications but maybe just me...

Only one kid in all of upper East  Tn in all 6 classes. Thats a pretty big area and several had really good years. Surely no bias in these parts. I'm also sure every single kid nominated were deserving, there is no way to determine Character, Grades and performances of all the kids in the state.  Its been done ,stamp it and send it to Nashville,lol

37 minutes ago, pujo said:

Only one kid in all of upper East  Tn in all 6 classes. Thats a pretty big area and several had really good years. Surely no bias in these parts. I'm also sure every single kid nominated were deserving, there is no way to determine Character, Grades and performances of all the kids in the state.  Its been done ,stamp it and send it to Nashville,lol

Good luck, sir, to Hampton on your playoff run starting tomorrow.  I hope that Tyner can play their best football in the next three weeks and that we are fortunate enough to host the Bulldogs the Friday after Thanksgiving.  I admired how hard your team played in the championship game last year and would love to see how we might stack up against you down the road.  

10 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

Good luck, sir, to Hampton on your playoff run starting tomorrow.  I hope that Tyner can play their best football in the next three weeks and that we are fortunate enough to host the Bulldogs the Friday after Thanksgiving.  I admired how hard your team played in the championship game last year and would love to see how we might stack up against you down the road.  

Thanks Ram4life, would love nothing better, fully expect you guys to still be standing, as far as us, we'll just take it one game at a time, we lost a bunch of starters off the team we had last season, we'll just proceed with caution.

3 hours ago, TheLongestYard said:

Hate to see Gray Eubanks, Huntingdon, didn’t get a nod. 
Those East TN voters should’ve gave some West TN coaches a call.

Gray is a heck of a player and he is as important to this Huntingdon team as anyone that's been talked about in this thread, probably. But I don't know that he dominates games on a as much of a consistent basis as a Quincey Hamilton.

Make no mistake about it though, the kid is still just a sophomore.  I would 100% expect him to be in the running for the next two years. Along with Hutch possibly as well.