Union City Golden Tornadoes welcome Huntingdon to Tornado Alley

Tornado82

8 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

You are a dad gum moron. It happened to your team at Riverside so it must have happened in Huntingdon also? There hasn’t been any evidence....if you have a recording then put it out dipstick.

Reading comprehension is the key moron. I was simply saying it happens. The players were actually saying it to our players in riverside on our sideline. What I have is an example do you need me to breakdown what an example is ?  Do you need me to breakdown what hearsay is ? I don’t have an video. one of the union city guys does. One of your idiots said that was hearsay.  My reply in the union city thread was I wouldn’t be surprised if it did happen nothing more…. 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Reading comprehension is the key moron. I was simply saying it happens. The players were actually saying it to our players in riverside on our sideline. What I have is an example do you need me to breakdown what an example is ?  Do you need me to breakdown what hearsay is ? I don’t have an video. one of the union city guys does. One of your idiots said that was hearsay.  My reply in the union city thread was I wouldn’t be surprised if it did happen nothing more…. 

Out of all of those great Peabody fans, they give you a keyboard.

Edited by Waker
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Waker said:

Out of all of those great Peabody fans, they give you a keyboard.

I didn’t ask for permission. I’ve never thought you were bad but there have been some crazy stuff that has been said by others. I don’t want to mess this union city thread up. Calling me stupid for voicing an opinion or stating a fact is ridiculous. 
you can think of me whatever you want but you know what they say about opinions……

good luck this Friday my guess is the winner is who makes less mistakes and is healthy 

Edited by Tide21

I expect a physical ground battle between 2 of the best young teams in West Tennessee. I've watched these Union City kids play in middle school so it's no surprise to me how much improved they are. I think the Mustangs match up better against the Tornado's than they did against Westview and Peabody. We're much better against the run than the pass. As usual the game will probably be decided by who makes the fewest mistakes. " Knock on hard wood" the biggest strength of this Mustang squad has been taking care of the ball. When you can move the ball on the ground like the Mustangs do and not turn it over you're extremely hard to beat.

1 hour ago, TheLongestYard said:

Haha that guy wants to be considered the under dog so bad he can’t stand it. 

No don’t want to be consider under dog. But with one loss all comments lately have wrote UC off. We lost to a good Westview team. No excuses. The same Westview team that beat Huntingdon and also the Westview team that only beat Ripley by 14 points. UC beat Ripley 41-3 which is the game our starters got banged up. So no I don’t think we are the underdogs, I think this will be a real good game with everyone healthy as can be. Two talented teams that love to pound the football up the middle and two defenses that are looking to make a statement. There are never excuses just results. UC by 14.

Go Tornadoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Statement Time

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

Huntingdon went to Peabody and beat the Brakes off The Golden Tide

Peabody is better than Union City

Huntingdon is better than both

Huntingdon wins in Union City

Mustangs 42, Golden Tornadoes 21

also, peabody moves back up to 2a and union city back to 1a next year

And you base your opinion about Peabody being better on what????  The fact that they beat Lake Co by 8 points and UC beat Lake Co by 48 points. Your opinions are based on nothing but just that your opinion. You are entitled to have one like everyone else but I will let these two great teams decide it on Friday night.