Mustangs travel to Thunder Alley

horse

My early thought here is Mustangs win by 2 scores. The run defense was back to normal tonight. And peabody got to see a great example of what we are capable of when teams want to put 11 in the box against our run game. We're not flashy and we're not the most efficient team in the pass game, but if we can hit a shot or two, they're usually homeruns.

20 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

My early thought here is Mustangs win by 2 scores. The run defense was back to normal tonight. And peabody got to see a great example of what we are capable of when teams want to put 11 in the box against our run game. We're not flashy and we're not the most efficient team in the pass game, but if we can hit a shot or two, they're usually homeruns.

I agree. I do think you guys should throw more than you do but if it don’t connect it kinda puts y’all behind the chains with your style of running game.  I hope y’all make a statement in this game! Good luck bud.

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I agree. I do think you guys should throw more than you do but if it don’t connect it kinda puts y’all behind the chains with your style of running game.  I hope y’all make a statement in this game! Good luck bud.

The key for us is to introduce the potential for pass plays BEFORE we are 3rd and long. We did a good job of rolling out the QB tonight on 1st and 2nd down and giving him the option to throw or tuck and run for positive gains.

Just now, sportsnutz said:

The key for us is to introduce the potential for pass plays BEFORE we are 3rd and long. We did a good job of rolling out the QB tonight on 1st and 2nd down and giving him the option to throw or tuck and run for positive gains.

He would be an awesome spread QB ! 
strong arm and the wheels to back it up.