Chapel Hill Rockets about out of fuel

PercyPeabody

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Didn't he have an avatar at one point? 

I was thinking an SNL character avatar maybe?

Must have forgot his credentials at some point and had to re-up his account...used to be chrisburr55555 (or something to that effect)...been around long enough to know better than most of the junk he puts out there.

2 hours ago, Salem said:

I'll finish this year strong but you may be on your own soon.

12 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i think he means hes leaving the site. i challenge any of yall to name a better more knowledgable poster here.  hes a funny dude too. 

this team and program are horrible. its no fun. i wish he wouldnt but i dont blame him.  

Site wouldn't be the same without either of you two. No matter how bad it gets or how hard to be a "fan" it is sometimes, we need folks here to promote the community's teams and their kids. Neither of you have (in my memory) singled out or made derogatory statements about the players, and the negatives have always been honest criticisms...you know how us fans are...wait till next year!

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Site wouldn't be the same without either of you two.  Neither of you have (in my memory) singled out or made derogatory statements about the players, and the negatives have always been honest criticisms...you know how us fans are...wait till next year!

Thanks, man. This site has about 10 sages that make it what it is. You make that list.  Players are off limits.  No joy in the same honest criticisms weekly. Would love to be raving about a great 2 point play or game changing decision that worked. 

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

We will take you Salem.  No transfer portal needed. :thumb:

3 hours ago, City223 said:

Fayetteville could use a big fan

Thanks guys. Same colors and could cheer for a contender right away. I'll be pulling for both of you to make it to Chattanooga now. I wasn't expecting any takers. Yall want to rock,  paper, scissor? I should have set up an online auction. 

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

continuing to show how "slow" yall are. i think he means hes leaving the site.  

When it's time to go I'll just slip out the back door like Myspace. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Low bar to make the playoffs in a 6 team region with 4 qualifiers. Stop rubbing it in. 

Cascade will be one round and done so I'm definitely not rubbing it in. With Forrest having help on the way through underclassmen and Fayetteville jumping up to 2A, Cascade has some extremely tough seasons approaching. 

5 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

Cascade will be one round and done so I'm definitely not rubbing it in. With Forrest having help on the way through underclassmen and Fayetteville jumping up to 2A, Cascade has some extremely tough seasons approaching. 

Seems Forrest in worse shape than Cascade

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2022 at 8:16 AM, PercyPeabody said:

I was just going on what I heard they have in the pipeline with junior high and their freshmen team. I could be wrong. I'm hoping Cascade can hold their own moving forward.

Next season I would guess Cascade wins--then it might tilt back in favor of Forrest but I'm not certain of that--Cascade had 3 Freshman contributing this past season that I can recall off the top of my head: WR, MLB, OL